Vitamin K2

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
happybob

Vitamin K2

Postby happybob » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:24 am

Here's a thought: i have learned that arteries can become calcified, to varying degrees, but this vitamin, K2 (M7 variant), can cause it to dissolve, at least some.

Question: aren't we using these various approaches (pills, injections, etc.) because we have subnormal blood flow? So why wouldn't clearing the pipes be helpful? YouTube has videos. K2 deficiency is not a new idea...been around at least a decade. Indian doctor in Florida is especially good at explaining.

Here's the argument: vitamin D is responsible for getting calcium into the body (from the gut, primarily) but has no control where the calcium then goes...that's K2's job. Without adequate K2, calcium does not go to bones, which is where you want it, but rather to your bloodstream, ouch! Good news: apparently taking a K2 (M7) supplement can arrest the calcification and even dissolve.

Florida doc prescribes 200 micrograms/day. (Apparently no side effects unless you are on a blood thinner.) Do you have calcification? Calcium Coronary Scan will tell. Not expensive test (my doc charges $100). Most seniors have. Talk to your doc. Have high LDL? On a statin? Amazon sells NOW brand. 120 (100 microgram) pills for $20.

Must confess... My doc is not enthusiastic. But he is purely a "company man" super conservative, as many, many docs are. I am starting Saturday.....

timduncan

Re: Vitamin K2

Postby timduncan » Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:25 am

didnt understand the connection between the statins and k2.
ldl levels must be checked you want to keep it in range, thats for sure, but expecially in the <45, it cannot be the culprit.
subpar blood flow has everything to do with the hardening of the arteries and the fabric of tunica a., w/out mentioning the venous leakage, its in your dna.

having your levels in check is a good idea, but it wont solve,

you may want to try (along with pde5s) an alpha-adrenoceptor antagonist like Buflomedil hydrochloride if you want to open the arteries. i dont know whats left of it in the market

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:07 pm

Your last sentence is “I’m starting Saturday.”

So you are posting to tout an ED treatment your doc is not enthusiastic about and you haven’t even begun.

Do I have that right?
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

happybob

Postby happybob » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:30 am

You got it! My effort was to see if others here are familiar.

Of course, don't rely on me for medical advice, or anyone else here. I have raised the topic, now go do your own work. I gave you enough info to find. You know how to do search on YouTube?

Return to “General Discussion”