Electric shavers?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Hunchback

Electric shavers?

Postby Hunchback » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:47 am

Yeah, i know it's not dick related but i figured as about 99% of the population here is male, maybe there's some info to be had.

I am interested in the evolution of electric shavers in the last dozen years. I am getting kinda sick of using razors but apparently i have a very sensitive skin, especially around the neck area. My experience with "ancient" electric shavers (read, ~15 years ago) was pretty negative, i'd get major rashes and meh results. Granted, i only had some cheap-ass thing i could afford at the time, but still...

I see some shavers now cost hundreds of euros, are wireless, can shave underwater etc etc... But are they any good? Does anyone use something like that? How's your irritation level? Any brands / models suggestions to look into?
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Old Guy

Re: Electric shavers?

Postby Old Guy » Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:34 am

I've always used electric razors because of moles on my face. They never will give you a shave like a blade, but pretty close with a multi-head shaver. The Phillips Norelco triple headed razor is the one I use. Just got a new one for Christmas. It will shave dry or wet skin. It does shave closer than my old one, it's much quieter and the battery lasts longer.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Hunchback

Re: Electric shavers?

Postby Hunchback » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:50 pm

Old Guy wrote:I've always used electric razors because of moles on my face. They never will give you a shave like a blade, but pretty close with a multi-head shaver. The Phillips Norelco triple headed razor is the one I use. Just got a new one for Christmas. It will shave dry or wet skin. It does shave closer than my old one, it's much quieter and the battery lasts longer.

Damn, 500 euros :(

Wish i could try some of these before actually deciding if i like them or not...
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Return to “General Discussion”