What more testing is there to do?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Baseballfan11

What more testing is there to do?

Postby Baseballfan11 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:40 pm

I had some sort of test back 4 or 5 years ago that measured some sort of blood flow following an injection at a urologist office. The urologist said the result was normal based on some machine he was viewing at the time of it. Is that the only sort of measurement? I have been experiencing a physical issue for years, even at this young age. I’m wondering how out of luck I am, if doctors will keep telling me it’s mental or if they would offer serious treatment.
26 years old. USA. ED problem since teenage years. Doctor prescribed ED meds showing some efficacy but not a guarantee. As much as I’d like the implant I now think I should hold off if I’m seeing some results from pills

Martin6469

Re: What more testing is there to do?

Postby Martin6469 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:10 am

Get testosterone measured if you haven't recently. Urologist or endocrinologist.

Not all urologists are interested in sexual problems; some only work on plumbing. If that's your doctor, find a men's sexual medicine practice.
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

Return to “General Discussion”