Need Some Help

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
TexasMax

Re: Need Some Help

Postby TexasMax » Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:08 am

@S7utty
[/quote]

1)How old are you ?
2)Can you have erections in night when they wake you up or in the morning when you wake up with erection ? Does it happen anytime? after abstaining from ehaculation for example for a day, two or more ? If they happen how rigid they are ?
3)Is it possible for you on occasion to get anything more than 70% erection when you are kissing or cuddling with your wife(no stimulation)?[/quote]

1. 40
2. I do get night erections still. Not all of the time, but i would say a fair amount. They do not last long after I wake up and notice them though. No they are never powerful enough to wake me up.
- compared to the rigidity of the type of erection I get before sex, I would say the morning wood is amazing. lol. It would be hard to put a number on it on the quality of the morning wood, but perhaps a good 85% morning wood.
3. during foreplay, with the help of orals, yes I can get something going most times when we begin to kiss and touch. But to be fair to your question, when we start that, she begins to stimulate it quickly to get it moving. I feel like i never know exactly how good my erections will be during these times. I just take what I can get and as soon it is strong enough, then I have to get it in.
41, Clavell Implant Titan 11/2023

Return to “General Discussion”