Rigicon infla 10ax vs AMS 700 LGX

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
daridima

Rigicon infla 10ax vs AMS 700 LGX

Postby daridima » Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:28 am

I am 42 years old and have been suffering from erectile dysfunction for a few years. Even when I was young there would come strange periods when I had this problem, others when everything was fine. I've been on treatment for two years after a bad prostatitis for erectile dysfunction, but I've tried every pill on the market, every possible medicine and caverjet injections, yes it works, but not well, it's never the full erection it used to be and also it doesn't always work, and that adds anxiety. So I decided to implant a prosthesis. I have read especially on this forum about the AMS 700 LGX which slightly increases the width and length of the penis, and I am very interested in that, but for now I don't really know why, the clinics I have approached, all in Turkey because the prices are crazy in Italy, recommend instead the rigicon infla 10 AX, but I can't find on this forum or elsewhere any real testimonials about this model.
Can anyone who has rigicon help me? Does anyone know of a trustworthy clinic in Istanbul? I have contacted a couple of the best ones found, and maybe already in ten days I could have the surgery, but if you have suggestions they are welcome.
Finally I would like to ask:
1) how many times do you have to pump do you need to get maximum erection?
2) in the videos I see that to deflate the prosthesis they press the valve and squeeze the penis until it is completely deflated. But if I wanted to keep it slightly inflated, just enough that the penis can fit in the pants, but to make sure that in case it is needed it takes less pumping to inflate the penis so that the woman doesn't notice, can this be done or will it damage the prosthesis?

Thank you to anyone who will answer me
43 years old, operated on 03 February 2023, Rigicon Infla 10 AX three-component prosthesis (model extendable by approx. 20%). Operated in Istanbul by Prof. DR. Karaman with penescrotal incision.

Lost Sheep

Re: Rigicon infla 10ax vs AMS 700 LGX

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:32 pm

daridima wrote:(edited for focus)
1) how many times do you have to pump do you need to get maximum erection?
2) in the videos I see that to deflate the prosthesis they press the valve and squeeze the penis until it is completely deflated. But if I wanted to keep it slightly inflated, just enough that the penis can fit in the pants, but to make sure that in case it is needed it takes less pumping to inflate the penis so that the woman doesn't notice, can this be done or will it damage the prosthesis?

Thank you to anyone who will answer me

1 There are a few threads that discuss the number of pumps to get full erection. The number ranges from 4 to over 60. If you search for it, you can find the discussion of why and how.

2 To deflate a prosthesis and leave it partially inflated has been discussed before, also. Depending on the type of pump you have how to do this varies. It is highly unlikely to damage the mechanism.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “General Discussion”