Having sex with a venous leak

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
snowerhood

Re: Having sex with a venous leak

Postby snowerhood » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:26 am

Hey guys, I wonder if any of you have met with form of VL like mine and how can it be even called. I see you talk about not full erections and percentage of its' achievement. As far as I understand, your dick erection is evenly distributed. But all the way from the beginning of my VL development, I notice that my glans suffers from VL primarily, while my shaft can be very firm. It brings a picture in which i have a strongly erected rod with a tiny, cold and soft head. Interesting that it looks like what guys with penile implants actually have without any other forms of ED tools like rings or PDE-5. Idk how to call it - distal venous leakage? Have anyone met with this?

Also, as someone above said, my erections can be good when I'm on the sitting position, cuz I literally clamp my blood outflow in pelvic floor by pressing it e.g. to the chair. I'm planning to do some embolisation of dilated veins in my pelvis due to chronic prostatitis and pelvic pain. Veins in my periprostatic vein plexus are about 8 mm which is very wide for these veins which causes prostate inflammation and etc. I wonder if this embolisation (by analogy with sitting clamping) can improve my VL. btw someone posted a link to this recent article https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... e_3412.pdf

sorry for my unorganized mind flow i just want to discuss it and also i forgot how to formulate my thoughts in English lol
22 y.o. Chronic pelvic pain i guess and VL after COVID. May-Thurner syndrome? Venous insufficiency? idk...

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:55 am

Hi mate.

I had all the symptoms you have, venous leak.

Ended up with an implant.

I still have to use a cock ring with the implant in order to achieve a firm full glans.

I assume you have tried a ring?

I used one prior to implant to aid erections, although it wasn't ideal.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

s7utty

Postby s7utty » Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:17 am

LeRoastBeef wrote:Hi mate.

I still have to use a cock ring with the implant in order to achieve a firm full glans.

Why is this like that ? Why some people who make implant have perfectly normal glans and others dont ?
Honestly I thought implant at least will get me off all troubles when it comes to ED. And now I see your comment, where you say you are in 30s, implanted plus you still need cockring. That’s not encouraging actually :/

Is it because maybe your venous leak happened in glans maybe ? Or everyone with venous leak will expect glans issues after implanted?
28 years old. some form of ED always with me entire life.
///
19th May 22' - doppler, 10mcg PGE1, good inflow, terrible outflow (EDV) of 15cm/s.
Currently about to visit Paris to dr Allaire seeking for further help.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:44 am

s7utty wrote:

Why is this like that ? Why some people who make implant have perfectly normal glans and others dont ?
Honestly I thought implant at least will get me off all troubles when it comes to ED. And now I see your comment, where you say you are in 30s, implanted plus you still need cockring. That’s not encouraging actually :/

Is it because maybe your venous leak happened in glans maybe ? Or everyone with venous leak will expect glans issues after implanted?

The implant gets you hard and is perfectly usable for sex without a cock ring. But it does not engorge the glans. It does feel a lot better to have the super engorgement that a cock ring gives.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

s7utty

Postby s7utty » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:01 am

wolfpacker wrote:
s7utty wrote:

The implant gets you hard and is perfectly usable for sex without a cock ring. But it does not engorge the glans. It does feel a lot better to have the super engorgement that a cock ring gives.

Wow, thats sad to hear. So if i have venous leak now but my glans engorge (i got big glans when im erect properly) and i will get IPP will i lose this ability to engorge it ? Did u had issues with glans filling pre operation too? I really though IPP will help me with my biggest issue that is base losing blood, but now you inform me i will lose glans engorgement :/ fuck…
///
19th May 22' - doppler, 10mcg PGE1, good inflow, terrible outflow (EDV) of 15cm/s.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:24 pm

s7utty wrote:
wolfpacker wrote:
s7utty wrote:

Wow, thats sad to hear. So if i have venous leak now but my glans engorge (i got big glans when im erect properly) and i will get IPP will i lose this ability to engorge it ? Did u had issues with glans filling pre operation too? I really though IPP will help me with my biggest issue that is base losing blood, but now you inform me i will lose glans engorgement :/ fuck…

No you won't lose it, your glans should work the same after the implant as they did before implant. I just meant that if your glans didn't engorge well before the implant, the implant won't make them engorge
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

s7utty

Postby s7utty » Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:17 pm

wolfpacker wrote:
s7utty wrote:
wolfpacker wrote:

No you won't lose it, your glans should work the same after the implant as they did before implant. I just meant that if your glans didn't engorge well before the implant, the implant won't make them engorge

Oh, then its not that bad!
Thanks for claryfying this for me.
cheers bro
///

Ray Johnson

Postby Ray Johnson » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:49 pm

I’m having problems reconciling what I suspect is venous leak with the fact that, some weeks, I can walk around the house erect, without touching it, and the erection will last up to 18 minutes.

I say this not to brag but in search of answers. A lot of the time I can get hard then the boner kind of flushes the blood away and I’m flaccid again. This is compounded by moving off my back into another position.

Now that screams venous leak to me, albeit with my laughably limited medical know how. So how come the sporadic full shining erections I can walk around the house with? Does the leak temporarily heal itself only to open itself again later in the day?

Any advice massively appreciated, gents.

Bambino09

Postby Bambino09 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:37 pm

s7utty wrote:yes you can post such videos here.
what EDV numbers you had during doppler ultrasound ?
have you done any other examination to confirm the leak ? such as cavernosogram etc.

Mi ID 4.4
3.7 ITS VENOUS LAKE?

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:19 pm

Ray Johnson wrote:I’m having problems reconciling what I suspect is venous leak with the fact that, some weeks, I can walk around the house erect, without touching it, and the erection will last up to 18 minutes.

I say this not to brag but in search of answers. A lot of the time I can get hard then the boner kind of flushes the blood away and I’m flaccid again. This is compounded by moving off my back into another position.

Now that screams venous leak to me, albeit with my laughably limited medical know how. So how come the sporadic full shining erections I can walk around the house with? Does the leak temporarily heal itself only to open itself again later in the day?

Any advice massively appreciated, gents.

Not a good test. Ok, so you can have an 18 minute erection on occasion. Let it go limp. Can you get another 18 minute erection? I don't think so. Occasional temporary erections to not rule out venous leakage.
For what little this means to you & I do not know your age. An 18 minute erection isn't a lot to brag about. As a young man, you should be able to get that on a regular basis.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “General Discussion”