New treatment EMTT

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Mazzio

New treatment EMTT

Postby Mazzio » Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:52 am

There is a brand new treatment option for ED called EMTT (Extracorporeal Magnetotransduction Therapy). It is a products made be a Swiss company Stortz. EMTT seems to be an add-on to shockwave treatment. I write this comment to the General board so it gets a wider audience than on the Shockwave board.

Here is more information:
https://www.erektil-dysfunktion.com/en/

The link is to a company in Copenhagen in Denmark. Shockwave is a mainstream treatment for ED in Nordic countries (Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark). The price for shocwave treatment including EMTT at this Danish company in Copenhagen is 1100 Danish kronas which is about 150 Euros. So it is a bargain price.

There has been a lot of negative comments for shockwave but those comments are from patients from USA. It seems that shockwave is used in a wrong way there and the treatment is in the hands of amateurs with wrong technical equipment and no decent protocols etc. In Europe and especially in the Nordic countries shockwave has become a mainstream treatment with good results. And this EMTT is another component that will make things even better.
65 yrs, had venous leak all my life, sildenafil and other pills don't work anymore properly, using Caverject with pills.

aypues

Re: New treatment EMTT

Postby aypues » Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:21 pm

Interesting. Do we know of anyone having this done yet? Are there any study results?

Hunchback

Re: New treatment EMTT

Postby Hunchback » Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:50 am

Which type of ED is this supposed to help, tho?
Sadly, there's plenty of causes and thus types of ED out there...
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Return to “General Discussion”