Pycnogenol from pine

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Flavio

Re: Pycnogenol from pine

Postby Flavio » Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:34 pm

I'm not sure what you're looking for but pycnogenol is available in most herbal stores.

Pycnogenol is a powerful antioxidant and it may improve sexual function. It's just a food supplement though, so don't expect immediate results.

I used to take it daily but I had to stop because it was too expensive.

Prelox is a patented formula that combines pycnogenol + arginine, both ingredients work sinergistically. Arginine seems to worsen my hair loss, so I don't take it anymore.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Anonymous FT Member

Re: Pycnogenol from pine

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:07 pm

Flavio wrote:I'm not sure what you're looking for but pycnogenol is available in most herbal stores.

Pycnogenol is a powerful antioxidant and it may improve sexual function. It's just a food supplement though, so don't expect immediate results.

I used to take it daily but I had to stop because it was too expensive.

Prelox is a patented formula that combines pycnogenol + arginine, both ingredients work sinergistically. Arginine seems to worsen my hair loss, so I don't take it anymore.

I'll look into the Prelox because I also have taken L-arginine. So the combo would be nice. I didn't know the L-arginine could worsen hair loss. I have that problem too. I would also like to plant the trees, so if you know where the Pinus pinaster trees are sold let me know. Someone once sold me some on ebay, but I can't seem to find that seller anymore. The little trees died unfortunately.

Return to “General Discussion”