ED caused by Covid?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Gavalar09

ED caused by Covid?

Postby Gavalar09 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:19 am

Anyone experienced ED getting worse after contracting covid?
I'm 10 days into an infection and it's has triggered my ED to coming back.
Things has started working fine for a while but I can't get it up at all again now. It's really killing me mentally which of course won't help either.

Wondering if anyone has experienced the same at all
28 years old. VL symptoms. No morning wood for years.

Anonymous FT Member

Re: ED caused by Covid?

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:15 pm

Seems to be more and more evidence that the virus came from a lab, so for me that's intentional and what I would consider bio terrorism. Unfortunately the thing was likely designed the way it is affecting you. ED and also evidence now that it lowers fertility in men. Not sure, but I think the sperm cells can come back over time. I would say any ED will correct or repair itself over time. You're only 28, so with good health, exercise and recovering from the illness I think you can overcome these issues.

Anonymous FT Member

Re: ED caused by Covid?

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:50 pm

I recently got the disease. I had gone all this time and seemed to avoid it but not this time. This covid I would compare to a bad cold or flu, but it was strange how it seemed to affect different areas of my body at different times.

Some of my symptoms included feeling slight lower back pain, cough, hot and cold, sweating at night, sore throat, swollen eyelids, no apetite, some nausea, rumbly stomache, and few episodes of diarhea. Also no sense of taste or sense of smell. Also the hot sensation in my scrotum was unlike anything I remember. I think one night I placed a cool water jug in my lap up against my scrotal area to provide some cooling. During this time of illness my genitals were like dead numb or limp noodle. Did anybody else notice the intense heat or how it affected the male reproductive systems? I'm curious to how other men have healed, the time it takes, and any fertility issues. I saw a comment on Youtube where a man said he had bloody and brown semen after his covid illness. I didn't seem to have that but I suppose it is possible. How long does it take men to make sperm cells and does this time period increase with age?

Return to “General Discussion”