Venous leakage? Trauma? Ligation? Nonsense?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Stenlie_

Venous leakage? Trauma? Ligation? Nonsense?

Postby Stenlie_ » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:48 am

I keep reading posts from many guys who still say they have venous leakage. Isn't the venous leakage a consequence of another problem? The only true venous leakage is when you are born with this venous problem with the veins. Someone on the forum wrote in great detail about how an awful lot of things (some of them treatable) cause venous leakage. I personally met a person who was diagnosed with venous leakage, as a result of trauma and surgery to repair it.Formed an input shunt (or something similar). Then he had a ligation / gluing operation and everything went well and since then he has had no problems for almost 4 years. Is it possible that these operations really help in such situations, or is it possible that this person is just talking nonsense

Anonymous FT Member

Re: Venous leakage? Trauma? Ligation? Nonsense?

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:07 pm

I suspect we will see a lot more blood clot issues, and areas like the genitals with tiny vascular systems are probably more easily blocked off. It just sort of seems like common sense. I don't understand venous leakage very well, and it seems to be a common theme for someone with ED. Sometimes it does seem like nonsense especially when you read on here the experiences guys have with their doppler tests.

Norrr813

Postby Norrr813 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:19 pm

He’s had ligation and hasn’t had any problems??? Who was his doctor I’m willing to give it a try

Zwinny

Postby Zwinny » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:42 pm

Probably the majority of penis injuries are venous leaks.
Some heal quickly and others not at all

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:43 pm

The penis has a lot of veins/pathways that flow blood in and out. In order for an erection to form, all of those out-flow veins have to be pinched off by expanding tissue. However, trauma or disease or otherwise damage can cause spiderweb-like fibrosis fibers to form around those veins. This keeps them from pinching off completely, thus resulting in some blood being able to escape.

So to answer your question, yes a huge number of things can cause venous leak, and not much can be done to fix it unfortunately.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Stenlie_

Postby Stenlie_ » Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:31 am

Norrr813 wrote:He’s had ligation and hasn’t had any problems??? Who was his doctor I’m willing to give it a try

Did you have a consultation in Miami?
I will ask for the name of the doctor (who I know is not a urologist, but a vascular surgeon)

Return to “General Discussion”