6 Months after going bionic update

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Cartman

6 Months after going bionic update

Postby Cartman » Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:02 pm

Hello all:

I just passed the 6 month anniversary since I hand my AMS 700 MS implanted.

I cannot believe how amazing and magnificent it has become. At the beginning, I did notice a loss of length and girth. I brought this up with my Urologist and by coincidence the rep for Boston Scientific was paying a visit that day. He called her in because I was looking into getting a pump, but she mentioned that the majority of the cases in which the device goes defected is because of the miss-use of a pump. She kind of scared the crap out of me.

She then said that they have seen very good results with the "gear shift" exercise. It is when you pump (let's say) 15 times, then you grab your cock and make motions with it as if you are driving a 4 speed stick shift car. You replicate this motion of 1st, 2nd, 3rd and fourth gear 4 times, you then reach down to your pump and pump to more 2, making it 17 pumps in total. You then leave it erect for 5 minutes. You then deflate and go about your day. You repeat this 3 times a day.

VERY IMPORTANT.... every 30 days you go up 1 pump.... I started with 15 pumps and after the gear shift exercise I ended up with 17, now after 3 months I now start with 18 pumps and after the gear shift exercise I end up with 20, then keep it erect for 5 minutes x 3 times a day. At the beginning of October I will start with 19 pumps and after gear shift exercise I will end up with 21 pumps... and so forth.

I can place my hand over a bible and can happily claim that I have regained my length and girth Pre Prostate removal. AND.... it has helped my recovery faster.

I could not be happier and so is my wife. I have a great erection and great girth, the feeling is freaking amazing and I feel 15 years old again. This "gear shift exercise" has been a blessing.

It also has helped soften the bulb, I can now pump to my number without any resistance from the bulb.

Some of you might say, why not start at a higher number and go from there? Trust me me "NO", think small steps. You have to give your cock time to adjust and the implant to gradually grow with it. Trust me, it is worth the wait.

I am here for anyone that needs to talk. This has been one of the best things I ever have done for myself and in extension for my wife. We are like 2 horny teenagers again with no end in sight.

Love to all my bionic brothers and those brothers on the fence, this is a life changer.

Sean762

Re: 6 Months after going bionic update

Postby Sean762 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:41 pm

So incredibly happy for you and the wife! Congrats.

And...thanks for sharing your story.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:55 pm

Great news, thank you for sharing this.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

steamfitter

Postby steamfitter » Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:07 am

Cartman wrote:I brought this up with my Urologist and by coincidence the rep for Boston Scientific was paying a visit that day. He called her in because I was looking into getting a pump, but she mentioned that the majority of the cases in which the device goes defected is because of the miss-use of a pump.

Am I the only one who doesn't like getting urological advice from women?

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:41 pm

steamfitter wrote:
Cartman wrote:I brought this up with my Urologist and by coincidence the rep for Boston Scientific was paying a visit that day. He called her in because I was looking into getting a pump, but she mentioned that the majority of the cases in which the device goes defected is because of the miss-use of a pump.

Am I the only one who doesn't like getting urological advice from women?

I haven't had a female doctor in my life other than one that put stitches in my arm after a minor industrial accident. But if she was well trained & highly regarded I would see one.
I used to go to my current PCP's partner. Never really liked the guy. His lobby walls are plastered with plaques from the local hospital proclaiming his greatness. I never saw it. By accident I ended up with his partner. While not having all the accolades of the other. He has successfully treated my non ED health problems. Results is what I'd look for.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “General Discussion”