inflated/deflated first time

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Matthew

inflated/deflated first time

Postby Matthew » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:00 pm

So I am 22 days post op and curiosity got the best of me. I first deflated for safety. It deflated but not completely. I then pumped up some and deflated again. Only get about 8 or so pumps and it gets hard to pump. Yet, there is room in my penis for grow. I know my girth has alot more room available. Is this just pump break in? I do not think my anatomy is stopping it from expanding. Could the pump break in be part of the issue? Then when I pumped as far as it would let me (8-9 pumps) I then deflated and it drained but did not fully drain. I grabbed penis and squeezed but did not push out completely. It seems I am a little more limp than the semi pumped setting I was given at op yet now I am "longer" in the semi deflated mode. Thoughts/Comments?

Matthew

Re: inflated/deflated first time

Postby Matthew » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:05 pm

oops, was supposed to put this topic in "implants" sorry.

Bionic_by_AMS

Re: inflated/deflated first time

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:22 am

Matthew wrote:Only get about 8 or so pumps and it gets hard to pump

That's very normal ... see if this helps: Double-Handed Inflation
http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=932

I then deflated and it drained but did not fully drain. I grabbed penis and squeezed but did not push out completely.

Wait a few minutes ... hold in the deflate button (AMS model) then squeeze again. You should be able to feel (what I describe as) tiny bubbles as the fluid returns.

This is just my opinion ... when you hit the deflate button (4 sec.) this relieves the fluid pressure. Now if you still hold in the button and squeeze the shaft to further deflate ... it seems like if you wait the fluid will drain from the rear of the cylinder to the front, thus giving you that "semi" look and feel. So sometimes I hit the deflate button and squeeze again ...

Yes it takes a while to get used to the stiffness when flaccid ... as for the length, think about it as you are now adjustable (lol) ... adjust to fit your mood.
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

Return to “General Discussion”