Doc recommend FrankTalk?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
ShouldIwait

Doc recommend FrankTalk?

Postby ShouldIwait » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:50 am

Do the Docs out there know of this site?

I cant thank all my bionic brothers enough for the great advice I have received. I know FT has saved my Doc lots of freak-out questions on my part. Seems like it would benefit every patient to have access to the wealth of experience and knowledge on here. Maybe they cant, professionally, recommend something like FT?
57, ED 10-15 years. Pills, Bi, Tri then Quad Mix Injections- all slowly less effective. IPP July 2022 (Penscrotal, Titan, 22 + 1) @6mo back to OEM--7.2"L x 5.5"w

Gt1956

Re: Doc recommend FrankTalk?

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:03 pm

ShouldIwait wrote:Do the Docs out there know of this site?
I cant thank all my bionic brothers enough for the great advice I have received. I know FT has saved my Doc lots of freak-out questions on my part. Seems like it would benefit every patient to have access to the wealth of experience and knowledge on here. Maybe they cant, professionally, recommend something like FT?

Yes, mine does know about FT. He is quick to caution that the ratio of men complaining doesn't represent the actual satisfaction/complaint rates.
I filter that some. He does YouTube videos for Boston Scientific. Speaks at some conferences. Been part of some key studies. I suspect that he doesn't quite understand how many poor old school surgeons are out there.
I've mentioned on the "implant" part of the forum about a conference he did in I think Phoenix. Its on YouTube. Dr's Jones & Loh Doyle are with him. If your proposed surgeon isn't participating in continuing education? I would say beware, his skills are frozen in time.
They have to know that anything recorded & put online will be shared on any revelent forums.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “General Discussion”