Has therapy ever helped anybody for ED?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
seekonk

Has therapy ever helped anybody for ED?

Postby seekonk » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:09 pm

Has anyone heard of someone cured by therapy?

Is there even such a thing as psychogenic ED or is that just an excuse to pass the buck when they can't find the physical cause?

Old Guy

Re: Has therapy ever helped anybody for ED?

Postby Old Guy » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:16 pm

Yes, that is a real thing, but I've never heard anyone who was cured by therapy.
If you see a men's sexual health urologist they can run tests to discover any physical issue.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:28 pm

Old Guy wrote:Yes, that is a real thing, but I've never heard anyone who was cured by therapy.
If you see a men's sexual health urologist they can run tests to discover any physical issue.

I think they say something to justify themselves, in reality they have not understood anything since they have not understood why it happens suddenly and they have no weapons to fight it except to put a momentary patch
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:23 pm

seekonk wrote:Has anyone heard of someone cured by therapy?

Is there even such a thing as psychogenic ED or is that just an excuse to pass the buck when they can't find the physical cause?

Who is even qualified to treat psychogenic ed?

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:26 pm

I've never tried therapy but if the problem is purely psychogenic, why not?

In cases of sexual performance anxiety, a good therapist can do wonders. You'll need to find ways to control your anxiety levels and remove stress factors (e.g. a bad spouse) from your life.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Return to “General Discussion”