Does Viberect Really Work?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
kuliox

Does Viberect Really Work?

Postby kuliox » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:35 pm

i'm considering buying Viberect for my case of ED. I've had ED for 16 years from a drug called, respirodol. i got 2 questions:

1) does Viberect really work? if so, can you give your experiences with it?

2) is viberect as good as trimix?

penned

Viberect vs. Injection Study at University

Postby penned » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:17 am

In my opinion, the Viberect works very well for 85% of men. You must be dedicated to concentrate and allow your own erection to come. It is not a lazy man's tool for erection, but also great to have massive orgasm without effort too. It requires sexual concentration and patience for some like men after prostate surgery, but once I learned it, I have found it to be amazing, and no side effects at all. Company gives a 30 day free trial, so it is worth a try!

I was recently sent this study by my doctor. It compares 40 men with ED and peyronies disease who used Viberect in the clinic, followed by penis injection. They used ultrasound to study flow and rigidity. Results were very encouraging given that only 4 men had no response at all.

An Objective Evaluation of Viberect® Vibratory Device in Comparison to Intracavernosal Vasoactive Injection for Penile Duplex Doppler Ultrasound Blood Flow Analysis

Suresh Sikka et. al. Tulane University

Background: Viberect® is a new FDA-cleared medical vibrator for inducing penile erection, a neurovascular event involving genital afferents.

Objective: We compare penile blood flow induced by Viberect® versus intracavernosal injection (ICI) using color duplex Doppler ultrasound (CDDU) technology.

Methods: Forty patients with erectile dysfunction consented to receive instructions and correctly use the vibrator prior to undergoing penile CDDU in our sexual dysfunction clinic. Viberect® stimulation was performed by the patient at 70-100 Hz for 6-10 minutes and CDDU performed as per standard protocol. After the penis was fully flaccid, an ICI (7-15 mcg prostaglandin-E1, PGE1) was administered and CDDU repeated.
Findings: Eighteen men (called “positive-responders” to Viberect®) showed similar systolic velocity measurements with 90% tumescence+70% rigidity erection response (2-tailed paired t-test value of 0.06). Ten patients showed “borderline” systolic velocity and 80% tumescence+30-40% rigidity with Viberect® compared to PGE1 (2-tailed paired t-test value of 0.002). Only four patients (called “non-responders”) showed no erection response with Viberect®, but good velocity and 90% tumescence + 60% rigidity with PGE1 (t-test value of 0.006). Eight patients did not complete Viberect® stimulation due to impending ejaculation. Thus, Viberect® induced blood flow response and erection similar to ICI in majority of patients undergoing CDDU evaluation. No complaints or adverse events were reported with Viberect®.

Conclusions: This study suggests that Viberect® that stimulate bulbocavernosus reflex, is a safe, convenient, well-tolerated modality for CDDU. Randomized prospective multicenter trials will be needed to further validate these results and the concept of stimulating bulbocavernosus reflex with Viberect® for ED diagnosis and treatment.

kuliox

Re: Viberect vs. Injection Study at University

Postby kuliox » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:18 am

penned wrote:In my opinion, the Viberect works very well for 85% of men. You must be dedicated to concentrate and allow your own erection to come. It is not a lazy man's tool for erection, but also great to have massive orgasm without effort too. It requires sexual concentration and patience for some like men after prostate surgery, but once I learned it, I have found it to be amazing, and no side effects at all. Company gives a 30 day free trial, so it is worth a try!

I was recently sent this study by my doctor. It compares 40 men with ED and peyronies disease who used Viberect in the clinic, followed by penis injection. They used ultrasound to study flow and rigidity. Results were very encouraging given that only 4 men had no response at all.

hi penned.. with all due respect, your post sounds like a commercial for this product. again, i'm stressing this with all respect. i want to know if youre still using this product. here are my questions to you:

1) how many times a day do you use viberect?

2) whats the nature of your ED?

3) to what degree is your ED?

4) to what degree is your ED AFTER using viberect?

shipper222001

Re: Does Viberect Really Work?

Postby shipper222001 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:33 am

May I suggest Trimix injections instead? I been using them for a yar and I have a 100% success rate injecting twice a week. A very hard erection for 2 hours 5 mins after injecting

dtwarren1942

Re: Viberect vs. Injection Study at University

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:04 pm

kuliox wrote:
penned wrote:In my opinion, the Viberect works very well for 85% of men.

hi penned.. with all due respect, your post sounds like a commercial for this product. again, i'm stressing this with all respect. i want to know if youre still using this product. here are my questions to you:

1) how many times a day do you use viberect?

2) whats the nature of your ED?

3) to what degree is your ED?

4) to what degree is your ED AFTER using viberect?

I too wold appreciate reading the response to the above questions. My ED is caused by too many years of elevated blood sugar levels (diabetic) also resulting I neuropathy. I was wondering if anyone suffering similarly has achieved good results with Viberect.

There is an earlier thread containing many positive posts regarding the effects of Viberect, so I Seriously doubt penned is unduely trying to promote this product. If I am not mistaken, the Viberect organization is supporting The ED Foundation.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:51 pm

The makers of Viberect, do indeed, donate a portion of their proceeds to the ED Foundation - and for that we are incredibly grateful. But yes, the Viberect is becoming more and more popular. I have used it and I show it to groups and patients I work with. I think The viberect is really best for men with moderate ED who have nerve issues. BUT - I do know they have a 30 day full refund guarantee. So, my advice is to try it. If it does not work after you have tried all the therapy, you send it back for a refund.
As a non-profit, we have to be careful that we are educating men about a product and are not trying to sell it - I just want to make that clear. But, part of the education is telling you all the options available. I was at a PCa retreat this past weekend and the guys loved their Viberects. It is NOT a short cut or a quick fix, as PennED said above. It takes time and sexual concentration to have success creating an erection. However, some guys use it for help with achieving an orgasm as well. It delivers a powerful orgasm - especially for men for whom orgasm has been difficult.
So, I don't know PennED's answers, but for most men, they use the Viberect once or twice a day. Obviously, more is better than less. As I said before, men who have had prostate or other abdominal surgery which has caused the nerves to go dormant will benefit most. The Viberect stimulates and awakens and causes nerves to create new connections. Most men will discover that repeated use will cause natural erections to return. How long this takes depends on so many thing that each guy will be different. I hope this helps
Paul

kuliox

Postby kuliox » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:48 pm

hey i replied to the above poster and i dont see it anymore in my thread.. can an admin look into this?

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Kuliox try hitting refresh and you should see you post. If your using firefox switch to explorer. That will solve the probles as well.

Not to answer your question. I have a Viberect.

Is it better than Injections? Injections work better for me at this time. The Viberrect for me is therapy and trying to wake up the nerves from PCa surgery. I am having some success. Things are better at this time.

You can use it as ofter as you want to. I usually use it one or two times a day.

I am very pleased at this time. Hope to be much more pleased very soon. :P

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:21 am

Hi kuliox, For me I'm trying very much to stay away from drugs, I get plenty of erections but just through the use of herbs and a hormon.
You can find my post here on site titaled HERBS VERSUS DRUGS, HERBS MY CHOICE,OK so I'm blowing my own trumpit, but it works, just think do I really need to keep putting drugs in to my body, and when will I stop.
Good Luck NOHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

Return to “General Discussion”