Recommendation for ED urologist

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
nuance

Recommendation for ED urologist

Postby nuance » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:40 am

Hi

Could you guys provide some names for the best ED urologists in the US, preferably in Buffalo? It seems most urologists don't diagnose VL correctly. I'm looking for some than can determine VL and overall health of penile tissue.

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Re: Recommendation for ED urologist

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:16 am

The physician finder at the top of the page is the current list of top docs in the country. No, there are not a lot of them...and that is an indication of sexual medicine in america.

https://app.v1.statusplus.net/membershi ... iety=smsna is another list. but these guys just sign up to be on the list. Some are great. Some are awful. Most are mediocre.

Paul

Gt1956

Re: Recommendation for ED urologist

Postby Gt1956 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:19 am

I sure wish there was a good way to sort through them. Even my primary care physician wasn't of much help. I saw 2 urolisists just the get a circumcision done the way I wanted. First guy said he took the full foreskin. Didn't seem interested in even talking about leaving any. The second one was mentioned by my doctor. The guy bore an uncanny resemblance to the crypt keeper from the horror series. He did a good job overall but said he didn't do implants when I asked about one.
Years later I found FT. It opened my eyes a lot. Best suggestion that I have is to use the search function using the names of several nearby large cities. That might get you some names to research further on. Just keep using the search function to gather names. Then start searching FT for reports of those names. Even try YouTube with the surgeons name.
I think it was already mentioned. Try FT's referral service. In my opinion you should look for a doctor that does 50+ implants a year & keeps up on new technics.
Yes, it isn't an easy task but you don't want a bonehead operating on you. Good luck.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “General Discussion”