Sticky Scrotum (from going hairless)

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Lost Sheep

Sticky Scrotum (from going hairless)

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:41 pm

When I go completely/mostly hairless on my scrotum (electric trimmer), perspiration makes me sticky, especially at night.

Anyone else experience that? Is there something to do to prevent that, especially at night in bed.

My girlfriend has commented on it several times. While she denys being troubled by it, I suspect she is just caretaking my feelings.

I don't want to apply topical antiperspirants; I am caretaking her tastebuds.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

SteveSW

Re: Sticky Scrotum (from going hairless)

Postby SteveSW » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:30 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:When I go completely/mostly hairless on my scrotum (electric trimmer), perspiration makes me sticky, especially at night.

Anyone else experience that? Is there something to do to prevent that, especially at night in bed.

My girlfriend has commented on it several times. While she denys being troubled by it, I suspect she is just caretaking my feelings.

I don't want to apply topical antiperspirants; I am caretaking her tastebuds.

Hey Lost Sheep,
For me sweaty balls are a particular problem, hairy or not, during the summer, when the humidity is high. I don't worry about the taste, but find it especially uncomfortable when free balling.
Steve
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

seekonk

Postby seekonk » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:07 pm

That’s what the hair is for. It’s masculine to have hair on your balls. You’re asking advice for a problem you’re creating unnecessarily.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:35 pm

seekonk wrote:That’s what the hair is for. It’s masculine to have hair on your balls. You’re asking advice for a problem you’re creating unnecessarily.

True, but my girlfriend likes my pubic area hairless (despite her comment, "sticky") I figure she puts up with sticky for not hving hair caught in her teeth or fuzz in her face.

True, it is a situation I/we have manufactured. But by choice. Now I am trying to make the best of it, optimizing the balance among appearance, sensation and convenience.

Body hair is a masculine trait, but enjoyng sex (and giving joy) is pretty rewarding. So, if greater sex is the benefit of clear-cutting my pubic hair, so be it. If she wanted me to put on clown paint and it led to better sex, I would consider it.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:35 pm

Maybe you could let the area get plenty of air. Many times I feel a little more "moist" right after showering even though I toweled off. Not sure what else you could do. I think I have seen products sold on amazon for sticky scrotum complaint. I think they are supposed to be safer than typical antiperspirants.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:36 am

PSSDorAmINormal wrote:Maybe you could let the area get plenty of air. Many times I feel a little more "moist" right after showering even though I toweled off. Not sure what else you could do. I think I have seen products sold on amazon for sticky scrotum complaint. I think they are supposed to be safer than typical antiperspirants.

Yes, airflow works GREAT! But not always available in sufficient quantity, nor available when whe surprizes me with a "sneak attack".

I used to like baby powder/talcum powder (the evocative nature of fragrances on the subconscious is well documented as very powerful) until a girlfriend pointed out the health effects of breathing powders into one's lungs. But the drying power was quite effective. When I was SCUBA diving, talc was favored as an aid to reducing friction when donning wet suits.

If you have a name I can search on Amazon, or a link to one of those products, please share it. And thanks for mentioning it.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:42 am

Lost Sheep wrote:Yes, airflow works GREAT! But not always available in sufficient quantity, nor available when whe surprizes me with a "sneak attack".

I used to like baby powder/talcum powder (the evocative nature of fragrances on the subconscious is well documented as very powerful) until a girlfriend pointed out the health effects of breathing powders into one's lungs. But the drying power was quite effective. When I was SCUBA diving, talc was favored as an aid to reducing friction when donning wet suits.

If you have a name I can search on Amazon, or a link to one of those products, please share it. And thanks for mentioning it.

Just simply google balla powder or fresh balls is another. I have balla, and I like it

Return to “General Discussion”