Any tips for preventing size loss?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Benjohn

Any tips for preventing size loss?

Postby Benjohn » Sun May 22, 2022 8:31 am

Hey guys.
Had ED for almost 3 years now. I currently take 100mg Sildenafil every night to help with nocturnal erections. Also manually stimulate once daily (for about 10 minutes). I feel I'm starting to notice some size loss. Any tips on how to prevent this? Worried that VED could make my erectile dysfunction worse, but considering it as an option.
British, 32 yrs old. ED caused by Paraphimosis in 2019. 100mg Sildenafil for sex. Trialled Invicorp as advised by doctor in 2021 but it was too strong. Taking 50mg-75mg of Sildenafil every night at 3am to stimulate morning erections, good response so far.

shrunken_dick

Re: Any tips for preventing size loss?

Postby shrunken_dick » Sun May 22, 2022 9:20 am

Use a traction device along with a VED.
I ( 29 M) took Spironolactone 400 mg to treat my hair loss. As a result, the penis shrunk from 6” to 4”. with Severe erectile dysfunction. Looking into the penile implant with Sliding Technique.

azmike

Postby azmike » Wed May 25, 2022 10:39 am

Agree with recommendation of traction device plus VED. Several medical studies have indicated traction devices can increase length. VED will also help with girth.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Fri May 27, 2022 11:38 pm

Ben,

Or you can try Misoprost splooshed urethrally. It will keep an erection going for many hours. Usually used at night but could be used anytime really. This pill has a form of PGE-1 but seems to be a more powerful form than what you would get in a MUSE pellet, which is also PGE-1.

Do a search for Misoprost here and you will see the places you can get it from and how to use it.

Also if you are not 100% ED then this could really help you go from not usable to use it baby!

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

TwoStep

Postby TwoStep » Sat May 28, 2022 4:46 am

10 years ago after my injury I read about how prostatectomy patients lose significant size in a few months or years and I worried that over a long period of several years I would slowly shrink to almost nothing. Now after 10 years I haven’t lost enough size to reliably tell any difference compared to right after the injury. Flaccid size has been smaller ever since the injury (not loss of tissue but contracted). I’m not trying to give any advice, and if you’ve observed a clear loss of size I’m not doubting that. But I’m no longer worried about slowly shrinking to half the size, and this is information that was missing when I first got injured. Maybe it’ll help other men not panic when they get ED from an injury.

Return to “General Discussion”