Pump and scrotal pain

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
iwantanewone

Pump and scrotal pain

Postby iwantanewone » Sun May 15, 2022 11:22 pm

Hey guys,

I’m 2 days away from implant day…. Getting more anxious. Today’s anxiety is about having the pump in my scrotum. It seems it will always be painful having a hard plastic in there rubbing against real nuts! From young and old new implants and long term….Any answers appreciated.
I want to function and enjoy the time but I don’t want to suffer forever with chronic pain :shock:

Thanks guys… FT is full of knowledge and the personal experience is the best info!

SteveSW

Re: Pump and scrotal pain

Postby SteveSW » Sun May 15, 2022 11:45 pm

Early on, there was some discomfort as my sac and balls got used to a new resident. After 3 or 4 months it became, for the most part, a non-issue. Even now, my right nut gets into an argument with the pump, but it is really mild, and certainly not chronic. Riding a bike, walking, hiking, swimming creates no issue whatsoever. Day to day, it's something I am rarely even aware of. You and your body will get used to it, quickly. Having a hard, on-demand dick, far outweighs any scrotum discomfort you may have early on.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

iwantanewone

Postby iwantanewone » Mon May 16, 2022 8:33 am

Thanks guys…. Anyone else?

Forever_Young

OH NO BIRD

Postby Forever_Young » Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:30 am

What do you do when your pump is heavier than your testicles and hangs down lower. It hits first everywhere I go. Very noticeable when riding a motorcycle. I could not imagine riding a bicycle with a narrow seat.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:44 am

At first the pump felt like a third nut, and my two boys weren't sure about sharing the space. It was uncomfortable for 2-3 months depending on how I was sitting or lying. By 6 months I couldn't tell it was there unless I felt for it. Occasionally if I sit wrong on a hard chair I'll feel it but a little adjustment fixes that.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “General Discussion”