Penile suspensory ligament repair

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Figarot

Penile suspensory ligament repair

Postby Figarot » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:58 am

Hi,

has anybody underwent to a penile suspensory ligament repair ? I would be happy to talk about it.

I had a suspensory ligament cut, since I started to have low erection angle and a mild form of erectile disfunction.

Thanks for sharing.
29 yo, mild to moderate erectile disfunction

shrunken_dick

Re: Penile suspensory ligament repair

Postby shrunken_dick » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:05 am

Man, have got an increase in length with suspensory ligament cut?
I ( 29 M) took Spironolactone 400 mg to treat my hair loss. As a result, the penis shrunk from 6” to 4”. with Severe erectile dysfunction. Looking into the penile implant with Sliding Technique.

Figarot

Postby Figarot » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:42 am

Yes, especially in flaccid state. But I think my erections are effected by the surgery
29 yo, mild to moderate erectile disfunction

shrunken_dick

Postby shrunken_dick » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:59 am

Figarot wrote:Yes, especially in flaccid state. But I think my erections are effected by the surgery

What was your erect length before and after the ligament cut?
I ( 29 M) took Spironolactone 400 mg to treat my hair loss. As a result, the penis shrunk from 6” to 4”. with Severe erectile dysfunction. Looking into the penile implant with Sliding Technique.

pete199

Postby pete199 » Sun May 01, 2022 7:20 am

no but I completely tore mine about 10 years ago and nothing but problems since, erectile dysfunction leading to failed relationships etc. Worst thing that ever happened to me and desperately trying to get it fixed without much luck. If you're thinking of getting it cut don't bother as it severely effects erection quality and not worth it.

Return to “General Discussion”