Post-finasteride syndrome, post-Accutane syndrome, post-SSRI sufferers

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Anonymous FT Member

Re: Post-finasteride syndrome, post-Accutane syndrome, post-SSRI sufferers

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:06 pm

slipnslider wrote:My ED problems started after I took finasteride. My dick has very little sensation now.
I was also circumcised around that time (late 20's) which caused a great loss of sensation so it's hard for me to determine exactly what killed my erections.

I still get erections naturally sometimes. But not easily or frequently. And they dont stay hard enough long enough for sex.

Pills gave me bad side effects and were becoming less effective, so I've become reliant on trimix injections as the only way to have reliable, stress free sex. But the total inconvenience sucks. Having to travel with it sucks. And how long the erection lasts after sex is annoying and embarrassing. But it's better than not having sex.

I'm 45 years old. Unmarried. I've spent almost 20 years fighting with my dick. Just wish I could be normal.

Maybe you are more normal than you think. You might not want to hear this, but to me the long lasting erection after your injections sound like a good thing. Stop fighting with your penis and enjoy it more.

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:17 pm

My hair is rapidly falling out, but I refuse to take anything like finasteride. My doctors have never mentioned it, so I think many of them know the bad things that go along with it. In some ways it should be no surprise that many men have trouble with their sex organs when you read that it is sometimes used for transgender hormone therapy.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:43 pm

tobenormalagain wrote: [...] I can have a rock hard erection 15 minutes before sex and when it's show time...nothing, zip, nada??? No amount of stimulation or imagery can get it back. [...]

This sounds a lot like coital anxiety. I also battled this curse for many years.

Oral meds, a natural anxiolytic (Seredyn) and lots of patience worked well for me.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Return to “General Discussion”