Anyone know if you can get Oral Phentolamine in the US?????

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
jwpenn82

Anyone know if you can get Oral Phentolamine in the US?????

Postby jwpenn82 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:30 am

Looking to try this as a treatment for my ED but I don’t think it’s available in the US. Anyone care to help me out and explain how to buy this overseas and have it shipped to US? Thanks Joel

Simbarn

Re: Anyone know if you can get Oral Phentolamine in the US?????

Postby Simbarn » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:30 am

Contact the member called "Flavio" here. He knows all about it!
Age 57, ED issues for 15-20 years. Testosterone replacement with Enanthate and Ovidrel. Currently using generic Tadalafil 2.5mgs and Resveratrol daily.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:43 am

jwpenn82 wrote:Looking to try this as a treatment for my ED but I don’t think it’s available in the US. Anyone care to help me out and explain how to buy this overseas and have it shipped to US? Thanks Joel

Oral phentolamine is an approved ED treatment in China but most online pharmacies don't ship overseas. Try finding a good Chinese forwarder, I recommend my good friend Oliver Deng.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:58 pm

jwpenn82 wrote:Looking to try this as a treatment for my ED but I don’t think it’s available in the US. Anyone care to help me out and explain how to buy this overseas and have it shipped to US? Thanks Joel

And another thing: there are different brands of oral phentolamine available in China, choosing the right one for you is important.

My personal favorite is the Bo Zong brand but reactions may vary, of course. If you contact Oliver Deng in China, just ask him about the 'white boxes'.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:59 am

I contacted Oliver Deng yesterday for more phentolamine, apparently we'll have to wait a few days because shipping is not possible during Chinese New Year. I'm not familiar with Chinese traditions, let's wait and see.

FacidInKC

Postby FacidInKC » Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:28 am

Does Deng take PayPal or credit cards only?
Thanks
RP April 2017. Tried Trimix once. On daily Tadalafil but not much help, if any. 71 years old in 2023.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:03 pm

FacidInKC wrote:Does Deng take PayPal or credit cards only?
Thanks

I always pay with PayPal, I don't know if he accepts credit card.

Kobicam

Postby Kobicam » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:40 am

Hi Flavio!

I am also interested to try oral phentolamine to treat psychogenic ED. The thing is that I’m living in Canada and I don’t know if they ship this medication to this country. How can I contact Oliver Deng?

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:12 pm

Kobicam wrote:Hi Flavio!

I am also interested to try oral phentolamine to treat psychogenic ED. The thing is that I’m living in Canada and I don’t know if they ship this medication to this country. How can I contact Oliver Deng?

Oliver's e-mail: xikaru@gmail.com

Return to “General Discussion”