Addiction and ED

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Baseballfan11

Addiction and ED

Postby Baseballfan11 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:36 am

I may have posted about this awhile ago but I think it was buried and I wanted to give it another go. I have a gambling addiction. I have not gambled in just shy of 3 years now, but if any life circumstance could convince me it’s a good idea to “go back out,” I think it would be the issue of ED at a young age. Without tools of the program and friends/support resources I don’t believe I’d have the resilience to go forward in my life. Curious how other addicts on here deal with the ED AND addiction issues. For me both involve a lot of emotion. I am feeling better on here as I am actually taking in suggestions (trying ring options so far)
26 years old. USA. ED problem since teenage years. Doctor prescribed ED meds showing some efficacy but not a guarantee. As much as I’d like the implant I now think I should hold off if I’m seeing some results from pills

Jagtstein

Re: Addiction and ED

Postby Jagtstein » Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:56 am

There are many different forms of addiction. I mean that the normal case of a masturbation addiction is that the masturbator compulsively satisfies himself one or more times a day for many years. And it can't stand not masturbating for several days. I am the best observation object for this. I prefer to masturbate alone, whereby I am concerned with orgasm or sperm emptying.
For masturbation, I do not need any means to cause sexual arousal.
My additive is the masturbation itself and my penis, which I have modified optimally for masturbation (frenulectomy, meatotomy).
I am a heterosexual solo masturbator and like to look at penises. I prefer uncircumcised penises with frenulectomy, meatotomy and shaved. I'm also very interested in sounding and stretching the urethra. I'm not interested in homosexual practices and physical contact. :)
Attachments
SDC10475a.jpg
Frenulektomy
SDC10475a.jpg (51.58 KiB) Viewed 375 times
SDC10447a.jpg
Frenulektomy and Meatotomy
SDC10447a.jpg (43.53 KiB) Viewed 375 times
Masturbation is better than sex. :)

Return to “General Discussion”