Shaved Surprise

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
DaveKell

Shaved Surprise

Postby DaveKell » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:25 pm

My wife recently called me into the bedroom after she had showered. She was laying on the bed wearing a robe. She told me to open the robe. For the first time in 41 years of marriage she had shaved. I was blown away. To say it turbocharged my libido is the understatement of the year. I’ve previously on this forum said I didn’t think a shaved pussy would appeal to me. Was I ever wrong! It’s been game on for several days in a row now. Dunno where she got the idea but man am I ever happy!
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Hunchback

Re: Shaved Surprise

Postby Hunchback » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:28 pm

:D

Shaven haven is the best pussy :)
I get a bit of hair kept to give it a style, but full-blown bush is just silly to me, you don't actually SEE the thing, how can you enjoy it? Not to mention eating it...
Congrats on the change!

I'd suggest starting to shower together and you taking care of the gardening, that's what we do with my wife forever and it makes showering and shaving way less boring and a thing you do just to be clean.
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Old Guy

Re: Shaved Surprise

Postby Old Guy » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:14 pm

I'd probably faint if my wife did what yours did.
Can't tell you how many years I've been asking the wife to at least trim her pubes. I like to eat her pussy and I know she likes it, but a mouth full of hair takes away the fun.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “General Discussion”