Any success with Cordyceps?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
tonyareias

Any success with Cordyceps?

Postby tonyareias » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:14 pm

Cordyceps are a type of mushroom that have been used medicinally for centuries and are associated with many beneficial effects on health.

Some of the potential cordyceps benefits include improved immunity and heart health, slowed aging, enhanced athletic performance and sexual function, better blood sugar levels, and protection against cancer cell growth and development.

Comments and reviews from web:

By chance I took 3 cordyceps capsules before we hung out and I got massive erections after 30 mins, it gave me the confidence to push forward and low and behold mt ED was vanquished.

the first time I took Cordyceps-M from RealMushrooms, I was experiencing random boners throughout the day for the first week. It was like I was going through puberty again lmao. Legit, I would be working on a project on my laptop and next minute my dick is up.

I'm amazed every time I take it. I honestly cannot take it in the mornings before work as I get completely distracted by thoughts of sex. It's insane the difference it makes. Ramps right the eff up

I completely agree. Cordyceps increases insanely my libido. Sex becomes an obsession. I have low libido as baseline, so this effect is incredibly remarkable.

I took it for about 5 days and I noticed I was unusually aroused.

You get the most surprisingly strong boners on the slightest sexual thought, and the sexual act can be prolonged also. Although unwanted boners in the middle of an office are not ideal. The effects last day-round and not just after the 'pill' is taken.

My libido is better than it has been ever and I am 51 years of age.

and soon having a better work stamina as well as a better sex life

I would recommend it for anyone with ED, as I get spontaneous erections when I take it.

it never helped with numbness and sensation, and orgasm, although it caused me random boners

Return to “General Discussion”