Has anybody heard or used The Erektor

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
manofsteel

Has anybody heard or used The Erektor

Postby manofsteel » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:40 pm

Hello all

I posted this question on the Pump forum but had no response so I figured I try here instead
I have been reading this site for a couple of weeks and have to say have learned more here thru personal experiences of the posters here than with any uro thank you for sharing. I am looking to see if anybody has tried or is currently using The Erektor --it is an external device that helps weak erections be able to penetrate for intercourse the website is www.erektorforlife.com they claim several drs have recommended this to their patients if anybody has used this device please share does it work as advertised or is it a scam or gimmick.thank u once again

regain-is-the-aim

Re: Has anybody heard or used The Erektor

Postby regain-is-the-aim » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:46 pm

Steel:

I am responding so you don't think none of us ever read. I have not heard of this device and have not heard of anyone here using it. That doesn't mean it doesn't work. Maybe all of us are missing the next best thing. When I get an extra minute I will view the website you listed. Also, suggest you send Paul- our fearless leader and inspiration or the site and ask if he has ever heard of the device.

If you decide to try- please share with all of us your thoughts and results. That's how we move forward- sharing our experiences and learning from each other.

Regards,

Dick
"Regain-is-the-Aim"
Dick
PCa-surgery 10/06

manofsteel

Postby manofsteel » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Thank you Dick for responding... It is pretty expensive for a device so when I get a chance to purchase it and keep you informed if it works and how well it works...if it does work I'll look at it as like a training device before you get the real thing an implant.... It's like an implant with training wheels..lol

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Do a search for reviews of the Erektor. I've read some not so great things about it. While in theory it might seem it could work, it is a LOT of money, right? $300 or something like that? I wrote them once, but never heard back from them. if anyone wants to try this thing, let us know! I've never been able to get past the price.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:01 am

$350?? This device is similar in principle to a thing called Condex, which was made in South Africa if I recall correctly. It was an external semi-rigid rubber or silcone support that cradles the penis and is secured by a condom that is open at both ends. The problem with Condex (which I actually tried years ago), and I imagine Erektor as well, is that if the penis is limp it just won't work. Somebody once described the situation as "trying to stuff an oyster through a keyhole," which sums it up pretty accurately - imagine trying to strap an oyster to a board :lol: . Regardless of the claims on the Erektor website, I'm willing to bet that it won't work, and I sure wouldn't risk 350 bucks to find out.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

regal1945

Postby regal1945 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:43 am

If it is anything like this http://www.theelator.com/Videos/VideosAndPhotos.aspx save your money! I have this item and the measuring part is real tough and if you mismeasure by a small amount you need to reorder the rings which are another $110 per ring. Also when you get going good for any length of time you get very sore! :( :(

Return to “General Discussion”