Plant based diet and libido

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Whodat

Re: Plant based diet and libido

Postby Whodat » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:15 pm

Steamfitter...Good to know you're working on your problems. We both stay lean and workout for fitness. Nobody ever comes close to guessing our age. We follow the Keto diet mostly. But we like our booze before sex.
Been thru 3 wives and outlived 2 of them. Always had a back up plan in case of a split.
Now GF and I live apart and that seems to work well. However to attract younger women sometimes you need to spend the $ on them and definitely keep fit and lean if you can. This is only my opinion...everybody is different.
Age 80 good health. Radiation prostate 28 hits 4 years ago with 6 months of horrible ADT. Good recovery and ED worse.
Can't tolerate oral drugs but 5 years of Alprostadil 40mcg/ml 25 units is a miracle for 3 hours. GF is happy!!

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:15 am

I am vegetarian and I eat fish

It's called a pescatarian diet.

Eating only fish, fruits and vegetables has been scientifically proven to be one of the healthiest diets ever. Some fish should be avoided due to potential for high levels of mercury contamination.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

rbrown

Postby rbrown » Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:54 pm

I have been vegan for 14 years now and love it. I lost 50 pounds and have improved blood tests. i exercise more than before, build more muscle and have much more energy and libido. My erections are also better, probably for many reasons.
68, married 37 years, tried pills, shots, shock treatment (also diet, exercise, tantra semen retention), now use testosterone gel with great results

Return to “General Discussion”