Too good to be true?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Hunchback

Re: Too good to be true?

Postby Hunchback » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:49 am

So have you tried injections or not yet?
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:55 pm

Trav8701 wrote:Dang I didn’t know people actually responded to this, I never got the notifications lol

But yeah though…obviously nothing is too good to be true…and that’s what worries me…however like I said…In this moment i am sure that I prefer the alternative to this. All I want is something reliable and long term.

An implant will give you erections when you want. I hated having to jump out of bed to go inject and kill the mood. Now when wife wants some it's easy to inflate while still snuggling. 2 years and no issues so far.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

abhishek26

Postby abhishek26 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:00 pm

Old Guy wrote:
Trav8701 wrote:Dang I didn’t know people actually responded to this, I never got the notifications lol

But yeah though…obviously nothing is too good to be true…and that’s what worries me…however like I said…In this moment i am sure that I prefer the alternative to this. All I want is something reliable and long term.

An implant will give you erections when you want. I hated having to jump out of bed to go inject and kill the mood. Now when wife wants some it's easy to inflate while still snuggling. 2 years and no issues so far.

How is your overall sensation and orgasm with the implant?
24 y/o suffering from sudden onset of severe ED (from previously having no ED at all). perfectly normal penile doppler and blood/hormone/urine test results. UPDATE: diagnosed with tight pelvic floor dysfunction :roll:

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:54 am

abhishek26 wrote:
Old Guy wrote:

How is your overall sensation and orgasm with the implant?

At this point my sensation is pretty much like pre-implant. I'm a slow healer and it took a few months to regain full sensation. Now it takes me longer to orgasm than it ever did, but that's a good thing.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “General Discussion”