Penis- A Woman's view

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
shipper222001

Penis- A Woman's view

Postby shipper222001 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:53 am

My husband, Shipper, sometimes post on here and I occasionally read his and other posts with interest. Recently I've noticed there have been posts on penis size and I would like to give a woman's view on this. It's my view that men are more concerned about penis size than we women are. Most of my friends and I could care less about penis size. When there is a problem its usually because the guy is too large and not a good lover. I been wih 2 guys in the past who were very large and the sex was uncomfortable. It was more their attitude than anything else. Seems that bg guys like to brag and treat the woman rough. I remember when I asked one guy to go easy , he smiled and said "Whats the problem you not used to a real man?" Well that was the last time I had sex with him.

So what's important to a woman is not how much you got, but your attitude and how you use it in the bedroom. How you use your hands and mouth are just as important. We woman like a lot of foreplay, a guy who last long enough for us to be satisfied, and treats us unslefishly in bed.
Like to hear other women's comments too

Karen

paperboy48

Re: Penis- A Woman's view

Postby paperboy48 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:04 am

That's Awesome Karen..thanks for the insight!!

regal1945

Postby regal1945 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:49 am

:D Exactly!

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:45 pm

It has been said by many women that it is not the penis that is important, but the guy attached to the penis.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:52 am

There must be some rational behind why men and some women are concerned about penis size. Everybody claims that the size doesn't matter but still the "penile size improvement" businesses bloom... If the size claims were all true that wouldn't be the case.
It is like the rational part of our mind states that attitude is more important than a size while our subliminal mind argues that an attitude plus the size is better than just an attitude :lol:

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:29 am

Danny, I think you right. Maybe its people with low esteem. My ex for years always said she wanted a breast implant, and that she felt less a woman when she saw other women with larger boobs. . I was perfectly happy with her small 34B, but she wasnt. I think its the same with men. They see a guy in the gym who is hung and think that they inferior to that guy because they smaller.

Im only 5 1/2" but never had trouble finding women to sleep with. I can't remember one woman commenting that she wanted larger because I tried my best to be a good lover. When I have heard women complaining about size it was usually that the guy was too big and that he didnt know how to use it.

To me what is important to a woman is that the guy provides foreplay and lasts long enough for her to climax. As my wife says the hands and mouth are more important than the size of the penis. If they dont do a job getting me ready, then its no use no matter how much a guy has

What have your experiences been.

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:04 pm

I have never met a woman that would explicitly state she wanted a guy with a large dick. But I did witness several times girls making fun of guys with "smaller" members. In one occasion the "fun target" was a friend of mine; and I can state that his dick was about average (maybe just slightly less) as I saw him in the gym shower and we even talked about those comments.

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:48 pm

Did she actually have sex with the guy or was she trying to run him down? A couple of years ago I saw a survey in one of my wife's magazine that they surveyed 1000 woman all ages and martial status. 85% said that penis size wasn't an important factor to them. Of the 15% that did, most of them said that being too larger wasn't good. Also in the same survey, they ask women what was the physical body part of a man thtat turned them on the most. Penis was almost dead last.

I have 2 examples personally. My wife before we married dated 2 guys who were very well endowned. She said the sex was crappy. I dated the wife of a golfing buddy (after they separated) and had sex with her many times. From what I saw in the club locke room he was much larger than me. She seem to enjoy sex a lot with me and always had an orgasm. Im sure there is siomething on this on the internet. Sure there are women who only date well enowned men, Just like men who wouldnt date a woman smaller than a D cup.

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:09 pm

shipper222001 wrote:Did she actually have sex with the guy or was she trying to run him down?

She was dating him for a while. And I was dating her girlfriend... The gals were joking about men's dicks at the girls-only party, so that was the story my girlfriend "secretly" told me after. Then I asked my girlfriend whether or not she was making jokes about my dick too, to what she replied she did not... but who knows :D
Anyway that was a time when we were half of our current age and likely by now none of those girls would be concern of the size but more of a hardness :lol:

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:21 pm

danny1553 wrote:Everybody claims that the size doesn't matter but still the "penile size improvement" businesses bloom... If the size claims were all true that wouldn't be the case.
It is like the rational part of our mind states that attitude is more important than a size while our subliminal mind argues that an attitude plus the size is better than just an attitude :lol:

If you read the surveys on the penis enlargement forums, you will find the vast majority want a bigger penis because they want to please themselves and not because they want to please their partner. I think guys want to feel more manley and a bigger penis satisfies that desire. They think a bigger penis will improve their sexual pleasure without any regard for how it effects their partner's experience.

Return to “General Discussion”