ED and Women

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Anonymous2

Re: ED and Women

Postby Anonymous2 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:02 am

Hi Guys, Ed and drugs, Ed and women, this one first just been speaking to her in doors, and surprise surprise yes she did fill a little put out at first, and did try the big V, but this made me fill like a machine and made me fill bloated, headachs and just yucky, so did my own thing, so ED and drugs, so if the drugs dont work, so for me it was herbs and a hormon and basicly its almost back to normal, for sex, plus I have a cockring.
If intrested for a more normal sex life, then please read my post HERB VERSUS DRUGS, HERB MY CHOICE, but this needs to become a way of life, yours and mine sex life's.
Good Luck
And have a good time Curt, hope it works out, at the end of the day, please do tell her that you do have a problem, as she would not want to find out later, if the drugs stop working.
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

malehanger

Postby malehanger » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:28 am

I'm one of the younger men here at 34, but I can somewhat relate. Even though I do not (and hope to never) have ED, I have had "episodes" in the past and even occasionally have them sometimes with my wife where my penis does not want to play along. It can be stress related, or even as simple as me being mentally pre-occupied. Women can take it personally and it can be quite a challenge to convince them "it's not you, it's me".

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:54 am

malehanger wrote:Women can take it personally and it can be quite a challenge to convince them "it's not you, it's me".

He-he :)
Definitely it is not about my wife who firmly stands on her position of "do not make me feel responsible for your condition" and "do not get me involved into your problems" :lol:

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:04 pm

Maybe its because a lot of men wont do anything to help their ED. They afraid to go to doctor and admit it. Even dont tell wife or lover they taking medications.

I love that my husband uses Trimix. Even help him get arouse before injection and after. It's a turn on to watch him grow,

Some women are turned off if their men dont get an erection naturally without medications, etc. So stupid. What counts is that it gets hard. Not how it gets hard

KarenI

Return to “General Discussion”