I’m so tired of not being horny. Please help!!!!

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
VinceFord

I’m so tired of not being horny. Please help!!!!

Postby VinceFord » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:55 pm

I’m new here and decided to post because I need help. I’m 40 6”4 and 200 lbs.
I hardly ever get horny anymore. I don’t have any kind of fantasies or doesn’t matter how beautiful the girl is I’m just not that interested. I want to be interested and it still works fine but rarely spontaneous erections etc
Some history. Had testicular cancer and BEP chemo at 37. Removed one testicle. Testosterone was 734 when finished keeps dropping every year. Down to 200 now. Exercise all the time including lifting weights. 5 to 6 days a week. Lots of cardio minimum of 45 minutes per day and 30 or more lifting. I’m very fit but muscle mass is hard to come by. Don’t have much energy either. Don’t take any meds. Does it sound like low T or ? Just curious if anyone else has felt similar. Help. I’m so tired of this.

GoodWood

Re: I’m so tired of not being horny. Please help!!!!

Postby GoodWood » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:12 pm

Sounds like classic Low T not only by numbers but symptoms. Ask your doc if they can address this in some way. T-replacement seems like the way to go but talk with your doctor.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Stew52

Postby Stew52 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:31 pm

IIRC 200 is borderline low, at the border. I was there. Now with testo cream 500. But that alone does not make me horney. They say the brain is a sexual organ and it is indeed. We spend a couple of months in the sun at the beach (retired) with me watching lots of fit women in thongs. Lots of spare time. Lots of sex, as much as my wife can stand. Back home not as much stimulus and lots of work, duties and distractions. I recall the days of work and kids and duties up the wazoo and THAT was not conducive to regular sex. Once the kids all left, even with work, things got spiced up some and then ironically ED started kicking in. Funny that. While it doesn't flow as easily, we work at it with some "play" and maintain almost the same regimen. Small constant signs of affection kindle things. Sex play helps. And we find the more we engage, the more we want. The sex hormones are a drug. It has to be on top of the To Do list with all of life's distractions.
NOT an MD. 71, M51 yrs, CenTX US. Inj since 12/2016, a yr after pills stopped working. Caverject for a yr. 1/2018 Tri-Mix at 30 pap/2 phent/60 pge @0.3ml, now 0.5ml 80mcg/ml PGE1. DE/Anorgasmia setting in since 5/2019, worse now.

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:49 pm

Just my 2 cents. Sounds like low T for sure. Lots of options if that is the case. Injections, pellets, creams. A lot depends on your insurance. A boot in at will give you energy and with all that working our you should be a stud muffin! Have your Dr do a blood test for T.
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Simbarn

Postby Simbarn » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:44 pm

VinceFord wrote:I’m new here and decided to post because I need help. I’m 40 6”4 and 200 lbs.
I hardly ever get horny anymore. I don’t have any kind of fantasies or doesn’t matter how beautiful the girl is I’m just not that interested. I want to be interested and it still works fine but rarely spontaneous erections etc
Some history. Had testicular cancer and BEP chemo at 37. Removed one testicle. Testosterone was 734 when finished keeps dropping every year. Down to 200 now. Exercise all the time including lifting weights. 5 to 6 days a week. Lots of cardio minimum of 45 minutes per day and 30 or more lifting. I’m very fit but muscle mass is hard to come by. Don’t have much energy either. Don’t take any meds. Does it sound like low T or ? Just curious if anyone else has felt similar. Help. I’m so tired of this.

You have had testicular cancer, lost one testicle, your T level was 734 and has now declined to 200, which is actually below borderline by most lab ranges, plus you are experiencing loss of muscle mass and have no sexual drive. If your doctor has not strongly suggested that you require testosterone replacement, I would find another doctor asap. I would think even an intern just out of med school would see this.
It is indeed a worry that you have have felt the need to post this on an internet forum and ask for advice as to if you need T replacement.
Age 57, ED issues for 15-20 years. Testosterone replacement with Enanthate and Ovidrel. Currently using generic Tadalafil 2.5mgs and Resveratrol daily.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:39 pm

I agree with most of all the suggestions given. I found that injecting T to be the most cost effective method for dealing this, especially if you don't have insurance to cover other delivery methods.

Some benefits I've found are :
Increased libido
Increased strength
An overall feeling of well being

I don't know about muscle mass or weight since my weight has never fluctuated much.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:12 am

Agree,Low T.Go get it checked!Mine was and T injections have made all the difference for me!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

Return to “General Discussion”