Bent Penis - Please HELP !!!

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
kuliox

Bent Penis - Please HELP !!!

Postby kuliox » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:44 am

i've been using penile injections (trimix) for 4 months. in that time i only injected about 12 times, once every week or two. and i want to know if injecting in the same side of the penis causes the penis to bend to one side. i ask this cuz i've been injecting mostly on the right side of the penis.. and i've noticed my penis in its flaccid state.pointing to the left side. its angeled about 65 - 70 degrees to the left. and when i pee, it shoots out of the left side instead of staight. please let me know.

danny1553

Re: Bent Penis - Please HELP !!!

Postby danny1553 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:25 am

In my case the injection on the right side caused some curvature. My dick became of a banana shape when semi-erected.
That's why I stopped using injections altogether...
Since then I've restored my penis shape with the traction device and VED but unlikely will ever continue doing injections.
Though there are people who have been doing injections for years without any noticeable complications.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:48 pm

I was advised that it normally takes a year or two of injecting before scare tissue builds enough to cause curvature. Your curvatur could be caused by something other than the injections.

Are you having a problem injecting on the left snide?

If you can achieve a good erection without Trimix, than I would obstain from injecting.

I have been injecting once or twice a week for just about one year with no detectable scar tissues build-up. However, I am using a non FDA approved daily application of a mixture (2:1) of DMSO and Lugol's iodine. DMSO is a proven transdermal vehicle and iodine has been shown to shrink lesions on internal organs. feel free to send me a pm if you wouldn't like more details.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

kuliox

Postby kuliox » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:35 pm

danny1553 wrote:In my case the injection on the right side caused some curvature. My dick became of a banana shape when semi-erected.
That's why I stopped using injections altogether...
Since then I've restored my penis shape with the traction device and VED but unlikely will ever continue doing injections.
Though there are people who have been doing injections for years without any noticeable complications.

hi danny... can you please give me more info on the traction device and VED? i never heard of those devices.. i'd like to straighten my penis like you did also.

i got 2 questions for you:

1) did your ED get worse when your penis got bent?

2) do you think i should inject on the left side to counter-balance the bend?
Last edited by kuliox on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

kuliox

Postby kuliox » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:13 am

dtwarren1942 wrote:I was advised that it normally takes a year or two of injecting before scare tissue builds enough to cause curvature. Your curvatur could be caused by something other than the injections.

Are you having a problem injecting on the left snide?

If you can achieve a good erection without Trimix, than I would obstain from injecting.

I have been injecting once or twice a week for just about one year with no detectable scar tissues build-up. However, I am using a non FDA approved daily application of a mixture (2:1) of DMSO and Lugol's iodine. DMSO is a proven transdermal vehicle and iodine has been shown to shrink lesions on internal organs. feel free to send me a pm if you wouldn't like more details.

hi dtwarren, thanks for replying.. well obviously, that advice is wrong, no offense my friend. and nothing else could've caused the curvature expect for the injections. its the only thing i used in that short time frame.

i dont have a problem injecting on the left side except that in 1996 i took a med for depression that caused a slew of physical problems. it constricted the base of my penis. since then, my penis has been more affected on the left side than on the right side.

do you think that if inject on the left side that this curvature could be corrected? you know, in order to "even out" the curvature?

and can you give me more infoon this mixture of DMSO and iodine? it sounds good. thanks,

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:58 am

kuliox wrote:i got 2 questions for you:

Hi kuliox

I would strongly advise you to consult your doctor prior to proceeding with any kind of treatment since your condition might be different from mine. My doctor was not too excited about a traction devise neither did he opposed it. He thought I would be wasting my time and money with that though he did not mind me trying.
Anyway here is my daily "protocol" for the penile rehabilitation

a) 45minutes in the traction device (aka penis extender). I use X4-Labs. Beware if you decide to buy from them - they have a history of double charging your credit card; and they have no-brainer support trained only to sell. If you run into a problem with your order unlikely you would be able to get in contact with anybody willing or able to help. Better use PayPal if still decide to go with them. This way you would be able to get your money back if they screw the order.
Pretty much all of them are the same overpriced piece of a cheap plastic manufactured in China. The point though not to be too aggressive in terms of a traction force as it can cause serious damage.
b) 15 minutes using VED. This is basically a penile pump. I got mine from the doctor's prescription but you can get it from the sex shop or online.
After I finish pumping I leave a soft constriction ring to keep the blood in the penis while I am taking a shower.
c) After the shower, using a small amount of bio-oil I do 50 gentle jelquing + 10 reverse jelquing. This is pretty much a massage.

Also during the day I am currently taking 5g of L-Arginine and 1 g of Acetil-L-Carnitine. My doctor also was not too excited about those products but said it wouldn't hurt to try. As far as I know you can use it up to 90 days. Those are over-the-counter products that you can find in body-builder's shops.

And to answer your questions
1 - No my ED did not get worse since it was lousy anyway :D
2 - I cannot advise you to inject on any side since for myself I've abandoned this procedure. I am just waiting for the implant procedure. So my penile exercise routine has also an aim to prepare my tissue for the surgery.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:33 pm

kuliox wrote:
hi dtwarren, thanks for replying.. well obviously, that advice is wrong, no offense my friend. and nothing else could've caused the curvature expect for the injections. its the only thing i used in that short time frame.

i dont have a problem injecting on the left side except that in 1996 i took a med for depression that caused a slew of physical problems. it constricted the base of my penis. since then, my penis has been more affected on the left side than on the right side.

do you think that if inject on the left side that this curvature could be corrected? you know, in order to "even out" the curvature?

and can you give me more infoon this mixture of DMSO and iodine? it sounds good. thanks,

unfortunately, you seem to be more prone to scaring than the average guy. Injecting on alternate sides is recommended to avoid injecting on the same side too often. It is a preventive measure and will most likely not help as a corrective measure.

Before trying an unproven procedure (DMSO/iodine), I would agree you should check with your doc first for more traditional treatments.

I watched an episode of the CBS show The Doctors last year on which they demonstrated the use of an extender as a medically approved procedure for correcting the curvature caused by Pyrones disease. For low tension rehabilitative extender use, I would recommend getting a low cost (under $100) extender from Amazon. I also have an X4 Labs extender which I have added several modifications to improve comfort, but I use mine for penile enhancement. If money is no object, the German made Penimaster Pro is the Rolls Royce of penis extenders for $300 plus.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:44 pm

To get more information on penile extenders, VED, and "answers" to many of your questions, go to Peyronies Society Forum. It is another forum that I used when I first was diagnosed with peyronies disease.

Mike
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

kuliox

Postby kuliox » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:22 am

danny1553 wrote:
kuliox wrote:i got 2 questions for you:

Hi kuliox

I would strongly advise you to consult your doctor prior to proceeding with any kind of treatment since your condition might be different from mine. My doctor was not too excited about a traction devise neither did he opposed it. He thought I would be wasting my time and money with that though he did not mind me trying.
Anyway here is my daily "protocol" for the penile rehabilitation

a) 45minutes in the traction device (aka penis extender). I use X4-Labs. Beware if you decide to buy from them - they have a history of double charging your credit card; and they have no-brainer support trained only to sell. If you run into a problem with your order unlikely you would be able to get in contact with anybody willing or able to help. Better use PayPal if still decide to go with them. This way you would be able to get your money back if they screw the order.
Pretty much all of them are the same overpriced piece of a cheap plastic manufactured in China. The point though not to be too aggressive in terms of a traction force as it can cause serious damage.
b) 15 minutes using VED. This is basically a penile pump. I got mine from the doctor's prescription but you can get it from the sex shop or online.
After I finish pumping I leave a soft constriction ring to keep the blood in the penis while I am taking a shower.
c) After the shower, using a small amount of bio-oil I do 50 gentle jelquing + 10 reverse jelquing. This is pretty much a massage.

Also during the day I am currently taking 5g of L-Arginine and 1 g of Acetil-L-Carnitine. My doctor also was not too excited about those products but said it wouldn't hurt to try. As far as I know you can use it up to 90 days. Those are over-the-counter products that you can find in body-builder's shops.

And to answer your questions
1 - No my ED did not get worse since it was lousy anyway :D
2 - I cannot advise you to inject on any side since for myself I've abandoned this procedure. I am just waiting for the implant procedure. So my penile exercise routine has also an aim to prepare my tissue for the surgery.

hi danny.. good hearing from you again. regarding your routine, you suggested that i jelq. but i've tried it before and it made me worse. so i'm not going back to that. but i'm willing to do them BUT VERY LIGHTLY ONLY. and as fas as vacuum pumps go, it sounds too rishy for me. but i'll seek my doc's advice before proceeding with any of the recommendations you mentioned.

you said youre getting an implant. i've looked into something that may interest you as a last resort before you get an implant. and its something i'm definitely getting in the future. its stem cell therapy. a friend of a friend who's in the army overseas now said he had it done 2 years ago. he said it greatly improved his ED issue. i never met him.. but my friend who knows him says hes happy now. but i hear that the procedures are not cheap. maybe its something of interest for you, i dont know.

thanks for your suggestions.

kuliox

Postby kuliox » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:26 am

Hardrod wrote:To get more information on penile extenders, VED, and "answers" to many of your questions, go to Peyronies Society Forum. It is another forum that I used when I first was diagnosed with peyronies disease.

Mike

hi mike.. but just to let you know, when i visited my doc about this, he said i dont have peyronies disease.. just letting you know.

Return to “General Discussion”