Question about venous leak and Pills

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Fran4524

Question about venous leak and Pills

Postby Fran4524 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:22 pm

Good afternoon, everybody, folks.
I’d like to ask a question to all of you who have venous leakage.
Earlier I wanted to mention some symptoms that I’ve managed to identify. One of them is that when I get as much erection as possible and make a kegel I feel like a little tingling, as if the blood goes away immediately after I stop squeezing with the kegel. When I stop squeezing the kegel the glans deflates, and in a little more than a minute (timed) my erection goes from 90% to 40%. I feel like that tingling sensation I’m feeling is blood running away somewhere.

Doppler showed moderate hardness in the cavernous bodies and poor inflow in flacid state but no leaks.

Another symptom is that I have erections in the morning but they are not hard, they are erections but soft.

I now have sex with 20mg of vardenafil and 20 or 30 of tadalafil. The truth is that with that medication I have very good and reliable erections.

I have read that only injections are effective with venous leakage, that the medication does not normally have so much strength. Yesterday and the day before yesterday I got a 100% erection although not very reliable, I have to be about to ejaculate to get that toughness.

My question: did the medication (pills) work well for all those who had venous leakage? Can you share your experiences on how the medication has worked with your venous leak?

Thank you so much!
-Erection problems since 4 years
-I did jelqs and it is posible I injuried, but I hace to say that ED episodes began before I did jelq.
-Having sex with 30mg of tadalafilo

Fran4524

Re: Question about venous leak and Pills

Postby Fran4524 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:23 pm

I mean 20mg of vardenafilo or 20/30 of tadalafilo. Not combined.
-I did jelqs and it is posible I injuried, but I hace to say that ED episodes began before I did jelq.

barrosa

Postby barrosa » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:20 pm

In my case it works only 1-2 years. Then stop working and I thought that i was taking fake pills because i was ordering online.

Before having my surgery I tried again with good pills bought in pharmacy and nothing, my erections was 50% only in the best cases (enough for jerking or oral sex but not more). And sometimes... 0%.

If you have a venous leak, pills lose effectiveness , you loss your erection easily especially when changing position during sex and poor erections in the morning.

Greetings,
32 years old. ED all of my life alleged by venous leak.
Surgery 05 Feb 2020 by Dr Roselló (Spain)
Titan Touch 20 cm + 1,5 cm RTE
Absolutely satisfied

Fran4524

Postby Fran4524 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:48 am

Thanks for the answer!

Growinjim

Postby Growinjim » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:21 am

I'm having success with Giddy which has design to restrict dorsal vein. Sizing is critical, but it works for me. I use larger size if injecting Trimix, slightly smaller if not.
78 yrs, ED for 4-5 years, currently using Trimix, Giddy

Return to “General Discussion”