Can Tongkat Ali help in the slightest?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Way out west

Can Tongkat Ali help in the slightest?

Postby Way out west » Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:12 am

I've seen a lot of places suggesting that Tongkat Ali can help with erections. Personally, I'm not convinced that anything herbal or non-pharmaceutical can help, but has anyone noticed even the slightest of benefits with Tongkat Ali?

wolfpacker

Re: Can Tongkat Ali help in the slightest?

Postby wolfpacker » Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:48 am

It did help me with libido and erections when I tried it years ago but a) only if you get the real stuff b) the effect only lasted for a week or two before my body adjusted back to baseline and c) since I was getting it direct from the harvester in a 2nd/3rd world country, I was worried about heavy metal contamination. I wouldn't want to take it long term, not that the effect would last long term anyway. For what it's worth, I got a similar effect from d-aspartic acid, though that also wore off after about 2 weeks.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

jn1421

Re: Can Tongkat Ali help in the slightest?

Postby jn1421 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:26 am

I used tongkat ali for a short while to see if it had any affect on my erection quality....none. BUT! The effect it had throughout my whole body was uniquely wonderful. my mind/body felt like it had a 'dimmer switch' that had been turned up and every sensation was enhanced...my awareness of my surroundings was on steroids. not energetic or stimulating, but a sense of calm harmony and contentment. color, taste, feel....everything about me and around me was more vivid than normal.

the reason i stopped using it was the cost.....beyond my means to continue.

Return to “General Discussion”