Are you fimiliar with, "Ideological Subversion?"

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
TimGravert

Are you fimiliar with, "Ideological Subversion?"

Postby TimGravert » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:41 pm

Just a question. I am new to this forum and thought I might start with this question.

What is ideological subversion?

Tim

SteveSW

Re: Are you fimiliar with, "Ideological Subversion?"

Postby SteveSW » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:13 pm

I do know, but what exactly does it have to do with erectile dysfunction? Why are you bringing it up in this forum?
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Txagq8

Re: Are you fimiliar with, "Ideological Subversion?"

Postby Txagq8 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:59 pm

SteveSW wrote:I do know, but what exactly does it have to do with erectile dysfunction? Why are you bringing it up in this forum?

Just a thought. Perhaps the mental image of certain ideologically subversive female politicians can cause a guy to develop E D.

I mean, we know there are physical causes. Venous leaks, arterial insufficiency, nerve damage.

We know there are psychological causes. Bad experiences. Fear your pecker’s not big enough. Being taught from an early age that sex is dirty and nasty. (It is if you’re doing it right but that’s what I like about it)

There may very well be guys who have politicophilosophical E D. They picture a nude Hillary Clinton or nekkid Nancy Pelosi or some other politico they view as subversive.....and immediately their flagpole is at half mast.

For the most part, my tongue-in-cheek reply here has been made in jest.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

Return to “General Discussion”