Low T and erections

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Glove23

Low T and erections

Postby Glove23 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:59 pm

Any notable increase in erection quality with heightened T? Im in the low normal range. I've heard libido may jump but not much in the stiffy dept. Wondering if T levels could help with PDE5 effectiveness I guess.

kidagain73

Re: Low T and erections

Postby kidagain73 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:02 pm

You want your T-levels up around 1,000 then watch your wood easily rise to all occasions, morning wood, playtime, etc. etc. TRT, only way to go, all else is BS

Simbarn

Postby Simbarn » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:29 pm

kidagain73 wrote:You want your T-levels up around 1,000 then watch your wood easily rise to all occasions, morning wood, playtime, etc. etc. TRT, only way to go, all else is BS

Having a T level at 1000 is not appropriate for all men. It is appropriate for men who had a natural T level of 1000, which are not common.
For most men, this level of T will cause the body to go into overdrive to try and reinstate homeostasis. It will over time start increasing levels of aromatase enzyme in a effort to metabolise what it sees as an excess of T into E2. This will have the opposite effect on erections that you have described. Excess estrogen is an erection killer.
Trying to modulate this with an aromatase inhibitor such as anastrozole will only case more issues.
High levels of exogenous T may feel wonderful in the short term, but lead to many complications in the long term.
Age 57, ED issues for 15-20 years. Testosterone replacement with Enanthate and Ovidrel. Currently using generic Tadalafil 2.5mgs and Resveratrol daily.

kidagain73

Postby kidagain73 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:36 am

at 76 all systems working good maintaining T level at around 900-1000. When I get a blood test for T-levels I schedule the test just before weekly T-shot and that makes a big dif in results usually bringing me back down to 850-ish.
5mg Tadalafil daily for me too but chew 3 more pills 2 hrs pre play, big boost for me. (Tastes fine btw)

Return to “General Discussion”