Help and Hope

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Glove23

Help and Hope

Postby Glove23 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:27 pm

Hi again. I'm obviously in the panic phase here and looking for some guidance. Got by for past 15 or so years using an herbal supplement, likely counterfit as Im finding out, but never had any adverse effects. No high BP, flushing, dizziness, etc. COVID put a kabosh on this and now I feel I am back to square one. Im hit or miss with Sildenafil, but have always had low libido.

Doing plenty of research and feel my supplement was likely boosted with taladafil d/t its long lasting nature (1.5-3 days).

Basically, I feel my ED is a combo of vascular and neurogenic. Im intrigued by apomorphine, PT 141, natural libido boosting herbs, and of course the PDE5s.

Im aware of the dangers of combining too much NO facilitators and PDE5s. Just trying to find something that works and won't shock the system.

Does anyone here combine sildenafil and taladfil with a daily vitamin regimen? Im also thinking I wont react to the recommended does of the PDE5s. Also interested if higher levels of the PDE5s work well longer term for some people.

Appreciate the support. Realize this may be a long shot. Really trying to fend off injection therapy (mid 30s) and place a high regard to spontaneity of sex (to an extent greater than 2-3) hours.

Return to “General Discussion”