Scream Cream: my experience

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Flavio

Re: Scream Cream: my experience

Postby Flavio » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:40 pm

Test #2, this time without udenafil in my blood system.

The cream worked, it really did and I'm impressed. It worked in less than 15 minutes and there were no side effects. Barely any stimulation was needed and, again, I got an excellent erection.

My previous experience with Vitaros was a fiasco, so I was very skeptical about topical treatments for ED but this one turned out to be a positive surprise.

A few words of caution:

a) It seems there are several products with the name 'Scream Cream', I tried the one from Olympia Compounding Pharmacy.

b) Topical treatments are usually safer than oral pills but there may be side effects, as well.

c) Scream Cream is a treatment for female sexual dysfunction, it is not an approved ED treatment. I usually never use experimental treatments but I decided to give this one a try because there are studies that show its efficacy.

d) Because this is a treatment for female sexual dysfunction, I'm not entirely sure about the correct dosage and method of use for ED.

e) I only tried this twice, more tests are needed before I can safely give it two tumbs up.

f) I'm not a doctor and I'm not recommending any products here, this is just my personal experience.

g) Always consult your doctor before you decide to try any treatment, incl. topical creams.

I'm still waiting for my order of Libido Arousal Cream from Defy Medical, which is even more promising than this one. I'll keep you guys posted on the results.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

njdupre

Postby njdupre » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:10 pm

very curious. Did you apply to the shaft or the glands ? How did you messure out .5 ml ?

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:08 pm

njdupre wrote:very curious. Did you apply to the shaft or the glands ? How did you messure out .5 ml ?

I applied it to the glans, it would be completely useless on the shaft. And I didn't measure it.

Another detail: I'm not circumcised and this probably helped with the use and absorption of the cream. Things would get a bit messy if I were circumcised.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Lessthanepic

Postby Lessthanepic » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:37 am

That's perception creme if it's compounded. How did you get the rx?

Markc2008

Postby Markc2008 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:50 am

I just ordered this from defy medical to give it a try. I’ll keep everyone posted.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:44 pm

Lessthanepic wrote:That's perception creme if it's compounded. How did you get the rx?

These pharmacies take care of everything, incl. online medical consultation and rx.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:45 pm

Markc2008 wrote:I just ordered this from defy medical to give it a try. I’ll keep everyone posted.

My American forwarder also posted an order from Defy Medical, I still haven't received that one.

Simbarn

Postby Simbarn » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:14 pm

Flavio wrote:
Lessthanepic wrote:That's perception creme if it's compounded. How did you get the rx?

These pharmacies take care of everything, incl. online medical consultation and rx.

Flavio, Defy medical will accept patients from overseas and do a consult and prescription?
Thank you for the all the information in this thread.
Age 57, ED issues for 15-20 years. Testosterone replacement with Enanthate and Ovidrel. Currently using generic Tadalafil 2.5mgs and Resveratrol daily.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:19 am

Simbarn wrote:
Flavio wrote:

Flavio, Defy medical will accept patients from overseas and do a consult and prescription?
Thank you for the all the information in this thread.

I don't think so.

I live in Europe (Portugal) and my wonderful American forwarder Yannick Libam from Parcl takes care of everything for me, you can contact him for more details if you like.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:29 am

The effect of these creams seems to be very strong but short-lived. The cream is quickly absorbed (it probably helps if you're uncircumcised) and works in less than 15 minutes but I'm not sure how long the effect lasts. 30 minutes? 1 hour? I honestly can't say.

I used A LOT of cream, probably much more than the ideal dose. I don't even know what the recommended dose is, because this is not an approved ED treatment. There were no side effects, just a very slight sting or burn in the glans.

Again, this is an experimental treatment and extra caution is needed if you want to try this. I used a cream without testosterone, which is probably safer. Always consult your doctor before you decide to try Scream Cream or any other treatment, inc. topical creams.

Return to “General Discussion”