Scream Cream: my experience

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Flavio

Scream Cream: my experience

Postby Flavio » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:07 pm

This is my craziest experience ever but who knows, it may work.

After reading this study, I wanted to give topical treatments a try:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8646143/

I found out a product called Arousal Cream from Defy Medical but my American forwarder couldn't complete the order. This is a product for female sexual dysfunction but the list of ingredients is impressive and, in theory at least, it could work with men, too.

I then went for a product called Scream Cream, which contains aminophylline, l-arginine and sildenafil. This is an OTC product, no reported side effects and does not contain testosterone.

This article mentions L-arginine creams for ED:

https://www.healthline.com/health/erect ... tion/cream

I have tried Vitaros in the past with no success, maybe I'll get lucky this time. Fingers crossed!
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Simbarn

Re: Scream Cream: my experience

Postby Simbarn » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:49 pm

Flavio, we are going to have to give you the official title: Chief Frank Talk Guinea Pig. ;)
Age 57, ED issues for 15-20 years. Testosterone replacement with Enanthate and Ovidrel. Currently using generic Tadalafil 2.5mgs and Resveratrol daily.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:46 pm

Concur with Simbarn. Flavio, I really appreciate you posting your various experiences on here! It is so interesting to read your experiences with what you're trying.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:30 am

Looking forward to reading some results of your experiment.
One major problem I have with any topical product for sex is how it will affect my wife. This includes lubes, clit creams, etc.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:00 am

Thankfully intact skin is a very good protective barrier. If everything that got onto our skin (intentionally or by accident) got into our systemic bloodstream we would have died out eons ago from being poisoned.

Mucus membrane on the other hand is far more porous. That’s why chewing tobacco is far more effective than just holding tobacco in your hand, or sublingual nitroglycerin (under the tongue) is far more powerful and immediate than nitroglycerin cream on the skin.

Something applied to the intact skin of the penis will not have as powerful an effect as something inserted into the vagina (lined with mucus membrane). It’s the same reason that Muse inserted into the urethra (mucus membrane) is more effective than Muse applied to the exterior of the penis.

I suspect medication intended to be inserted into the vagina will have little to no effect applied to the exterior of the penis for this reason.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

hopeful1971

Postby hopeful1971 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:22 am

I concur with others and I hold Flavio in very high regards!

Posting one's experiences is one thing which he does almost religiously, and makes it as useful as he possibly can by providing even the smallest of details, but he really goes above and beyond and helps others like me by sharing his contacts and answering other questions (logistical, forwarders, etc) that may not be directly related to the experiences per se.

BTW, Flavio, I did get Apomorphine from The ED Clinic and gave it another try (I'm already their patient for TRT and it helps a lot that I'm in Pacific NW, so they were able to ship overnight). I will post my experience in the Apomorphine thread, but the short summary of it is, IT WORKS!!!! And works really well! :)

Andy

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:40 pm

Thank you for your kind words, guys.

I don't recommend any products or companies here, I just post my personal experiences.

And it seems my American forwarder is able to buy the Defy Medical Cream, after all. I'll keep you guys posted on that one, as well. ;)
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:42 pm

GoodWood wrote:Thankfully intact skin is a very good protective barrier. [...]

Yes you're right. I was thinking of applying these creams on my glans, that's how MED3005 is supposed to work.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:11 pm

The ingredients of Defy Medical's Arousal Cream: Ergoloid Mesylate 0.5mg/L-Arginine 60mg/Pentoxifylline 50mg/Sildenfail Citrate 10mg/mL.

I will also order this one, I'll keep you guys posted on the results.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:05 pm

I got the Scream Cream today, thanks to my American forwarder from Parcl.com and it seems to work. I had a massive erection and, for the first time ever, no stimulation (mental or physical) was needed.

The problem is I also took udenafil in the morning, so I'm not entirely sure if this is due solely to the cream.

My first impression is positive but I'll try it again tomorrow and then I'll post a definitive review.

Here's the cream from Olympia Pharmacy that I tried today:
Attachments
ScreamCream.jpg
ScreamCream.jpg (108.82 KiB) Viewed 1914 times

Return to “General Discussion”