Cock rings (ED) and dating

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
ViaSwiss

Cock rings (ED) and dating

Postby ViaSwiss » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:55 pm

Hey guys,

I found that the Giddy by Eddie (a type of cock ring) helps me produce and keep erections better than not using it or using other types of rings. As I discovered this, I also became divorced, so I have not been able to use it for sex.

I was curious, as I eventually begin to date again - how would one go about using this while dating or the first time having sex with someone. Would it be a mood killer to be making out with her, escalating things, and then be like, "oh btw I need to use this weird looking device bcuz it helps me keep hard"?

Looking for any advice or experiences. I am 34 so most ladies probably wouldn't have too much experience with this or ED.
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

whymenow

Re: Cock rings (ED) and dating

Postby whymenow » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:30 pm

ViaSwiss,

I really thought about your question, but it is kind of difficult to answer. I have tried durex cock ring with my long time girlfriend, and it was the most uncomfortable thing and I couldn't even have sex with it.

I keep hearing great things about Giddy. Do you put it on when you are flaccid, or after erection? What is the most effective way of using it?

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:08 pm

ViaSwiss wrote:Hey guys,

I found that the Giddy by Eddie (a type of cock ring) helps me produce and keep erections better than not using it or using other types of rings. As I discovered this, I also became divorced, so I have not been able to use it for sex.

I was curious, as I eventually begin to date again - how would one go about using this while dating or the first time having sex with someone. Would it be a mood killer to be making out with her, escalating things, and then be like, "oh btw I need to use this weird looking device bcuz it helps me keep hard"?

Looking for any advice or experiences. I am 34 so most ladies probably wouldn't have too much experience with this or ED.

I have used cock rings in the past and they do help but they are uncomfortable and your girlfriend will see it. Moreover, you shouldn't use them for too long.

There are other constriction devices that are more discreet, e.g. a regular rubber band may do the trick.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:25 pm

Pretty much anything you have to place on your dick before sex she is going to notice. My guess is as long as you can perform she isn't going to mind.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:29 pm

whymenow wrote:ViaSwiss,

I really thought about your question, but it is kind of difficult to answer. I have tried durex cock ring with my long time girlfriend, and it was the most uncomfortable thing and I couldn't even have sex with it.

I keep hearing great things about Giddy. Do you put it on when you are flaccid, or after erection? What is the most effective way of using it?

I've done both and they both were effective.
Age 35. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

Growinjim

Postby Growinjim » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:50 am

To whymenow I posteed about Giddy under My Giddy Results or something similar.

I've had great success with Giddy, but finding the right size is critical. I put it on flaccid. I use a size C if not using Trimix, but a D with Trimix (otherwise it gts too tight.

Giddy now has elastic bands with tabs which thry say makes for easy placement and removal, but I don't have any. On the D size with Trimix, I use an ordinary rubber band with as many loops as needed. Easy to tighten or loosen.
78 yrs, ED for 4-5 years, currently using Trimix, Giddy

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:16 pm

My experience is by the time my cock is out, the deal has been sealed. No one has ever said, “wait, what are you putting on your cock? I’m out of here.”

So use whatever works best for you and enjoy the sex. I wouldn’t try to hide it. Just use it. If she asks I would just say, “It makes it feel better.” and keep kissing her.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:00 pm

GoodWood, Wood you be so Good, to fill us in on your history with cock rings? How you used them, did you use a pump or did you use them alone, how it went, any advise and so on.

You're 52, so a young man, but you will have more experience than the rest of us given that you have had ED, and dealt with it, for that bit longer.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:16 pm

ViaSwiss wrote:Hey guys,

GoodWood wrote:My experience is by the time my cock is out, the deal has been sealed. No one has ever said, “wait, what are you putting on your cock? I’m out of here.”

So use whatever works best for you and enjoy the sex. I wouldn’t try to hide it. Just use it. If she asks I would just say, “It makes it feel better.” and keep kissing her.

I second GoodWood's notion. Once a woman has decided to have sex with you, only abrupt changes in the road to sex will deter her. So, introduce any new concepts to her gently. (e.g. "Oh, by the way, I use a cock ring to stay hard for you." And the "for you" is important.)

I recall, even younger women (who, presumably do not have the maturity to appreciate the finer aspects of manhood and who also have a greater appetite for raw sex) are incredibly supportive if they feel trusted, respected and safe.

I recommend telling her before getting into bed about your E.D. While it may queer the deal, it is better to have a woman who accepts you as you are than one who is so judgmental that she would reject you for something over which you have no control Of course, how you introduce the concept is vital. I went on a dating site and was honest about my inability to have sex and that I was intending to have an implant to fix that problem. My honesty and candor was commented on several times as "brave" and "refreshing".

Let her know by your words and actions that you want to please her and that trust her with your innermost secrets.

Don't waste a day of a potential relationship just because sex may be difficult. There are other (and some are better) ways for a woman to have and to give orgasms. Also, orgasms are not the only joy of sex.

I repeat, I have found that women are incredibly supportive if they feel desired, trusted, respected and safe.

Life is too short to miss the joys of sex and too long to endure its absence.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Growinjim

Postby Growinjim » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:10 am

There is a new device "Xialla" which some like and is unobtrusive. It may be small for some, but company will refund or exchange no questions asked.

It has a smaller ring to go around the penis, a larger ring for scrotum, and a "tail" which attaches to lower back by an adhesive pad - I think to put pressure on veins to prevent venous leakage. I have a friend who liked it, me not so much but may try again.

I won't say it can't be seen, but it's smaller around the penis.
78 yrs, ED for 4-5 years, currently using Trimix, Giddy

Return to “General Discussion”