my life sucks

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Nash3222

my life sucks

Postby Nash3222 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:29 pm

60 years old, lost my girl 4 years ago to cancer, had prostate removed 11/2019-----no more boners yes nerves spared--so I am told.
Tried injections---to painful to have intercourse with that....tried Vacuum pump----useless, insurance wont cover implant---plus afraid of an implant based on the experiences I have heard of.

I don't want to be alone rest of my life, but think all the time what women would want to be with a boner-less guy? I am not shy in bed, into pleasing a women in other ways, but still........
-------------------------- "hey lets get together, I can't get erections though" :o ----- yea right.... :oops:

It's not just about the sex, not looking for one night stands/hit an runs, it's about companionship too. Though I miss my girl all the time, miss being with a women, a women's touch etc etc.

Anyone in the same boat?

This REALLY SUCKS.

Lost Sheep

Re: my life sucks

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:49 pm

Nash3222 wrote:60 years old, lost my girl 4 years ago to cancer, had prostate removed 11/2019-----no more boners yes nerves spared--so I am told.
Tried injections---to painful to have intercourse with that....tried Vacuum pump----useless, insurance wont cover implant---plus afraid of an implant based on the experiences I have heard of.

I don't want to be alone rest of my life, but think all the time what women would want to be with a boner-less guy? I am not shy in bed, into pleasing a women in other ways, but still........
-------------------------- "hey lets get together, I can't get erections though" :o ----- yea right.... :oops:

It's not just about the sex, not looking for one night stands/hit an runs, it's about companionship too. Though I miss my girl all the time, miss being with a women, a women's touch etc etc.

Anyone in the same boat?

This REALLY SUCKS.

Yes, for decades of declining penile performance. Fingers, toys and developing tongue talents helped quite a bit (as you suggest you already know).

I have found that women are incredibly supportive if they feel trusted, respected and safe.

I went on a dating site and was honest about my inability to have sex and that I was intending to have an implant to fix that problem. My honesty and candor was commented on several times as "brave" and "refreshing".

The canard about men being unwilling to ask for directions or help or to read assembly instructions gives voice to an objection women have about men who will not admit to shortcomings in bed. A man WILLING to acknowledge shortcomings and to DO SOMETHING about them is highly prized by a woman mature enough to be worth having a real relationship with.

Don't waste a day of a potential relationship just because sex may be problematic.

Life is too short to miss the joys of sex and too long to endure its absence.

Your phrase "a woman's touch" resonates with me. It is a phrase I have used many, many times in my life. It is a touch worth having and you should not deprive yourself of it for any reason (embarrassment, fear of failure, all those negative worthless feelings that E.D. generates in a man's soul).
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “General Discussion”