sitting on pump?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Hillobeans

sitting on pump?

Postby Hillobeans » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:47 am

Living in Spokane Wa, got AMS 700 1-4-2021. (5 weeks now) Still not sure what to think about an implant. As far as erection goes, it's like being 19 again. Dr has had me pumping and letting down (half way) 3 times a day since I could comfortably do it. I started 7 days after surgery. I have seen incremental improvement in comfort level each day. Dr also said to pull the pump down as often as possible, that it wants to ride up. What I am noticing now that everything has settled down with very little discomfort, is that I am sitting on the pump. When sitting it is mashing the pump into the base of the penis against the bone. Is this normal? Do you get used to it? At this point seems like riding a bicycle or motor cycle would be very uncomfortable and forget about horses back riding. Anyone else have this experience?
Thanks Hillobeans

implant1959

Re: sitting on pump?

Postby implant1959 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:20 pm

that maybe sounds like to me that it doesn't have free movement. Thus not letting it move out of the way when you sit. Might check with Dr and have him evaluate it.
Scott, member of Bionic Brotherhood since 12/2/2020 with activation on 12/17/2020.
Coloplast Titan Touch.
Feel free to PM me, we all need an ear now and then.

Return to “General Discussion”