fuga venosa solo del glande ? ayudenme por favor

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
stelyus11

fuga venosa solo del glande ? ayudenme por favor

Postby stelyus11 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:38 pm

puede haber fuga venosa solo del glande o afecta tambien al cuerpo cavernoso?
el resultado de un glande que no se llena bien es porque el eje esta perdiendo constantemente sangre ?
por favor ayudenme ,esto me esta volviendo loco . yo puedo erectar mi pene con mucha facilidad con la mano y tambien con la imaginacion , pero aveces noto que el glande se hincha y se pone brilloso al hacer un keggel (contraccion del musculo pc) .esto es normal ?
lei sobre que el glande depende de la excitacion y la verdad yo estoy muy ancioso .talves esto afecta a mi glande ? ya que no estoy excitado del todo por la ansiedad que tengo.
publique hace unos dias , pero nadie me respondio .disculpenme por molestar con dos publicaciones seguidas , y si publico esto es porque llevo tiempo con esta ansiedad que no me deja tranquilo . les agredecere de todo corazon cualquier ayuda ,ya no aguanto esta preocupacion y la depresion que me quiere regresar .

GoodWood

Re: fuga venosa solo del glande ? ayudenme por favor

Postby GoodWood » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:56 pm

La fuga venosa afectaría el glande del pene así como el eje. Si le preocupan sus erecciones, busque un urólogo para que lo examine.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

stelyus11

Postby stelyus11 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:18 pm

hola goodwood ,muchas gracias por tu respuesta compañero .
alguna ves lei por aca que tambien existe fuga venosa del tejido esponjoso , y como el glande es parte del esponjoso , este se veria afectado tambien . hace un tiempo postee y dije que pude conseguir y mantener una ereccion dura como una roca por 14 min sin ningun tipo de estimulacion fisica ni visual . sera posible tener una ereccion dura como una roca al 100% , pero con el glande que no se hincha del todo ? pregunto esto porque no me fije en el glande en ese momento , pero fue una ereccion de roca que la consegui en segundos con tan solo pensar en sexo . por favor, si piensan que lo mio es psicologico , no le den menos importancia . esto me esta consumienso por casi un año y nose como salir . es el unico lugar donde puedo desfogar .

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:38 am

hola, no importa si es psicológico o no. pero la buena noticia es que puedes conseguir una erección fuerte con solo pensar en el sexo. muchos de nosotros en este sitio no podemos tener erecciones como esa. pero si le preocupa, debería consultar a un urólogo que se especialice en la salud sexual masculina. ellos podrán decirle si tiene algún motivo de preocupación.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

stelyus11

Postby stelyus11 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:38 am

yes mate. at least that's what calms me down at least that's what calms me down a bit, being able to achieve a full erection with thought. I notice that my glans swells more when I am relaxed and excited, but if I am anxious and worried, it becomes smaller and does not swell at all. Could it be that I am already hallucinating?
I will try to go to the doctor, but I know that here people have a lot of knowledge from their own experience and that is why I went to this forum. Thanks for your recommendation, I am lucky to have found this site.

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:20 am

Mi pérdida venosa comenzó solo con problemas de glande. Luego progresó hasta el punto en que también afectó el cuerpo cavernoso. Inicialmente, la fuga del glande fue leve, pero rápidamente empeoró cada vez más. Ahora que tengo erecciones extremadamente malas en general, encuentro que el uso de un anillo para el pene hace una gran diferencia. ¿Quizás intentar eso?
Lo que ha descrito coincide exactamente con mi fuga inicial hace 3 años. Lamento no tener mejores noticias pero es la verdad. Te conoces a ti mismo cuando las cosas no van bien. Yo hice.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

stelyus11

Postby stelyus11 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:19 pm

hello leeroastbeef, please friend. Could you tell me a little better how did your problem start?
Could you get an erection in any position when your problem started?
Could you get a 100% erection without any kind of physical or visual stimulation when your problems just started?
as I explain above. I was able to get a 100% erection in less than die seconds without any type of stimulation and I kept it for 14 min while I prepared my dinner and thought about my girlfriend.
I think that a person with a venous leak could not maintain an erection that long. I am right?
by the way I am 22 years old. how old are you?
Thank you very much for your help, I hope to answer my questions.
God! Thinking about ED is horrible, but at my age I think it's even worse.

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:57 pm

Before things went wrong, everything was perfect. Never had issues before. I had rock hard erections, like nails.

Then at 29, suddenly I noticed one day that my glans was not as hard. It wasn't full, gradually over a few weeks it got worse and worse. To the point that it was very soft even during stimulation. Then it became much colder and paler when it was flaccid too.

It wasn't in my head, I think it had been going on a wee while before I noticed. It's just that one day I did. It didn't bother me initially, I didn't really give it much thought. I assumed it would come back. It never did of course.

Even with stimulation now, I can't get a hard glans. Gradually after this my corpus cavernosum started to get worse. Now, without a cockring, I can not get anything more than maybe 30% without stimulation.

I really can't comment on your case, you know you most of all. The one thing I would advise is to not be in denial about things. I ignored and denied my issues for a good few months before I accepted something was wrong. I did that because I was scared, and that was at 29.
I know it's terrifying at such a young age, but you must be honest with yourself. Go and see a Dr if you think there could be an issue.

There are great methods of dealing with venous leak, even if it is that. Implants are wonderful devices, the guys here are really happy with them. Then there are pills and cockrings. I use these now, just keep calm. You're in the right place as a great start. Talk anytime!

All the best young man!
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

stelyus11

Postby stelyus11 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:06 pm

Thank you for taking the time to explain your case to me in more detail.
The truth is that I don't know if mine is psychological or physical. Right now I have a very strong level of anxiety to the point that my head hurts from thinking so much, and I know that this is what is killing my erections.
I say this because weeks ago I was not with this level of anxiety. I masturbated up to 4 or 3 times a day and despite the number of times I masturbated in a day, I was able to achieve an erection very quickly. either with manual, visual or thought stimulation.
If this is physical I am very screwed. I am a Latin boy (Peru) and I do not think I can afford an implant now or in the future, but in the best of cases this is psychological. I don't know how I would do to regain my confidence and get this out of my head that torments me every day until I get into a very dark and depressing place.
well, I say thank you again and I wish you all the best. I hope you can get your implant and continue enjoying life and sex.

Return to “General Discussion”