Mi history and question

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Fran4524

Re: Mi history and question

Postby Fran4524 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:44 am

Thank you so much for answering.
-Erection problems since 4 years
-I did jelqs and it is posible I injuried, but I hace to say that ED episodes began before I did jelq.
-Having sex with 30mg of tadalafilo

España1980

Postby España1980 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:06 pm

Eiio Fran te estoy escribiendo por mensaje privado, eres De España?

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:34 am

I don't think your medically induced erection would have ruined you or caused any permanent damage since it did not last for several hours on end. The soreness is most likely from the needle sticks and possibly the injection compounds or contrast dyes.

My situation with ED is not very clear to me either. So you are not alone in that.

In your situation, are you still able to get erect after the tests? What is your age?

Fran4524

Postby Fran4524 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:10 pm

Good night! I enter here less than before… I only can answer that when I am not under tadalafilo effect, my erection is weaker than when I dont take tadalafilo. I mean: when I dont take tadalafilo my erection is about 80% . I always have a natural up curve like a bow when I was fully erect, this curve doesnt appear without tadalafilo right now and I lose it quickly if I dont take it. Sorry for the late answer, taking tadalafilo allow me to fuck and I forgot my problem… of course knowing that in some moment It could Fail or not working as I would want.

If you want some information, send me DM
-Erection problems since 4 years
-I did jelqs and it is posible I injuried, but I hace to say that ED episodes began before I did jelq.
-Having sex with 30mg of tadalafilo

Return to “General Discussion”