Anyone had caverstem treatment?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
jwpenn82

Anyone had caverstem treatment?

Postby jwpenn82 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:26 am

As always I’m researching and reading about ED. For some apparent reason stem cell injection interests me but several members on here have had it done with no results. However I have read a lot of articles that make stem cells for ED appear to be promising. There are even clinical trials for this and it’s being tested. Anyone care to chime in about stem cell treatment. Is there anyone on here that had a positive outcome from it? Here is an interesting read https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3718667/

Hunchback

Re: Anyone had caverstem treatment?

Postby Hunchback » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:52 am

Stem cell treatment is something i've been hoping gets better and widely used for a while, since it can be a major breakthrough for most of my physical problems, not just ED.
But so far, afaik, it's not something that's approved for public use anywhere, even tho there are success stories from trials every now and then.

It obviously depends on what exactly you want to treat with it - muscle damage, nerve damage, vascular damage... Some things are definitely easier to treat than others.
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Student

Postby Student » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:56 am

jwpenn82 wrote:As always I’m researching and reading about ED. For some apparent reason stem cell injection interests me but several members on here have had it done with no results. However I have read a lot of articles that make stem cells for ED appear to be promising. There are even clinical trials for this and it’s being tested. Anyone care to chime in about stem cell treatment. Is there anyone on here that had a positive outcome from it? Here is an interesting read https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3718667/

Hello

I send you pm

Reklaw

Postby Reklaw » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:37 am

Student wrote:
jwpenn82 wrote:As always I’m researching and reading about ED. For some apparent reason stem cell injection interests me but several members on here have had it done with no results. However I have read a lot of articles that make stem cells for ED appear to be promising. There are even clinical trials for this and it’s being tested. Anyone care to chime in about stem cell treatment. Is there anyone on here that had a positive outcome from it? Here is an interesting read https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3718667/

Hello

I send you pm

Hello student, I’m from England and I’ve had ED ever since I had a circumcision, I’ve tried Shockwave which only improved things temporarily, I’m think about having Stem cell, have you ever had stem cell? Is this something you can recommend?

Return to “General Discussion”