My cheap, effective, home-made cock rings

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Genome

My cheap, effective, home-made cock rings

Postby Genome » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:56 pm

I have a venous leak and cant get erect.....even with meds....without a tight, well-fitting cock ring. I have tried about every type on the market. None has been satisfactory and are way over priced. I am afraid of metal ones that may earn you a trip to the emergency for removal.

I learned, through trial-and-error to make a very effective, tight fitting ring that, in my experience, is superior to any i have purchased. They are also cheap........about 30-50 for 4 bucks. Here are the instructions:

(1) Purchase a universal sized bicycle innertube that fits bicycle tires from 1.5 inches to about 2.75 inches. This universal size is stretchy enough to accomodate me. My girth is about 6.25 inches around. Would fit smaller girths even better. In the US, at Walmart or other retail stores....such a tire costs about 4 dollars.

(2) Cut the tire forming a long black tube instead of a circle.

(3) From either end of the tube cut a ring of rubber about 1.75 inches long. Do this by slicing perpendicular to the tube. A 26 inch inner tube could make dozens of rings. But make the cockrings one at a time so you can experiment with a cock ring width that fits you best

(4) You now have a black ring of rubber. The ring is 1.34 wide or so....and a single layer of rubber thick. Fold the round outer edges inward toward the center of the ring to form a thick (2-layered) ring about half an inch wide with a diameter about the diameter of the innertube.

(5) Place your fingers on the inside of the ring and stretch it open several times to loosen it. Then open it wide and slip it over your penis and all the way down to the base. Do not try to go around dick and balls. This works perfect for me....but we are all different. you can make a bunch from a 4-dollar innertube.

Some of you larger guys may need to use the innertube from a giant semi tire or giant earthmoving tire tube. LOL

jn1421

Re: My cheap, effective, home-made cock rings

Postby jn1421 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:14 am

Of all my 'cock rings' this has to be my favorite one. This little jewel keeps me comfortably engorged and allows for normal, unrestricted ejaculation. Can't say that about any of the other ones. Thanks for lettng us know how simple and cheap these things are.

Dave

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Sounds like a great idea. However, my circumference is about 5 inches or perhaps less. I guess I should look for a smaller diameter tube, if available. The tightest fitting ring which I have had success with for more than 10 years is a 1/2 inch well stretched elastic band doubled over and placed on the penis in a similar fashion as the inner tube ring. However, it needs to be released every 20 - 30 minutes to allow new blood to flow. It also restricts ejaculation to some extent. A bag of fifty costs about $1.99.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

antelope

Postby antelope » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:31 pm

Well I guess this is where the rubber meets the road. Well done, Jerry.
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Genome

Postby Genome » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:25 pm

I am bumping this thread for the benefit of those asking about cockrings and implants. This is the cockring that helped reinforce my floppy glans

slob1934

Postby slob1934 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:33 am

Hi Genome,
Could you explain how your piece of rubber "reinforces my floppy glans"

I have read here that CRs are not recommended with an implant by DOCs.

Genome

Postby Genome » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:07 pm

A am not recommending cock rings and implants for anyone else. There is a potential for damage to the implant if the ring is too tight.

Return to “General Discussion”