Self esteem issue> sexual issue

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Baseballfan11

Self esteem issue> sexual issue

Postby Baseballfan11 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:34 pm

Hey guys,
I haven’t been on here in awhile, trying the “NoFap” stuff again thinking it could fix me. I guess I can keep at it but even so, I don’t feel I’ll regain natural sexual function. I’m turning 23 in a couple of weeks and I have to say, I don’t even feel like my desire for sex is THAT great. Sure, I’d like normal sex and functionality for the purpose of fun, sex, intimacy. But really my main concern is just the absolute gash to my self esteem that has been ongoing from this problem. I have a new girlfriend now from when I first posted. The last one I cheated on. No excuse, but a part of me felt like I needed to try to gain self esteem sexually somehow and prove myself as competent as my peers. My issue started as a younger teenager to be honest. I never knew how to masturbate properly and would squeeze my penis between my thighs. This worked best when flaccid. Eventually I just stopped getting erections at all, even when I finally figured out how to jerk off conventionally. Long story short... I did see some urologists back when I was posting on here a few years ago. They considered it a psychological issue even after running tests. This has been mental agony, and while sex isn’t the only thing in life, the lack of self esteem and motivation stemming from being “less” of a young man has been brutal. Wondering how to proceed from here. My current GF is going back to college soon so I’ll have a few months to try the NoFap crap again and see if maybe somehow that can help. Thanks all
26 years old. USA. ED problem since teenage years. Doctor prescribed ED meds showing some efficacy but not a guarantee. As much as I’d like the implant I now think I should hold off if I’m seeing some results from pills

Return to “General Discussion”