Impaza for ED

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Simbarn

Re: Impaza for ED

Postby Simbarn » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:53 pm

Flavio wrote:
Simbarn wrote:[...]I will be interested to hear what you feel from it, but it may be something you need to take for some time as well.

Thanks Simbarn.

The leaflet I posted earlier says that Impaza may be used as needed: 2 pills taken 1 hour before sex. I can't wait to get my hands on this.

If you have any experience with antidepressants, please share your thoughts on the antidepressants thread. I am going to try mirtazapine soon and, in theory at least, it should improve erections (I found one study that says just that). I'm worried about possible weight gain, though.

As we age the ability of our bodies to produce adequate nitric oxide diminishes. It is thought now, that this is one of the main contributors to cardiovascular disease. Some individuals intake of nitrates may also be low, or they are not converting them into NO efficiently. This has a definite impact on erectile function, in fact erectile problems may start before the other more serious symptoms do.
This is an interesting easy read on the subject:
https://www.clinicaleducation.org/resou ... rt-1-of-2/
https://www.clinicaleducation.org/resou ... -2-of-2-2/
https://drnathansbryan.com/

The above doctor has done some pertinent research into this area.
I therefore found it very interesting that Impaza is said to help with the creation of NO and enhancing the the activity of eNOS.
It just would have been good to see more studies on the preparation, which there may be in Russian!

I would tread carefully with regard to antidepressants. Are you doing this with your doctors advice/help?
Age 57, ED issues for 15-20 years. Testosterone replacement with Enanthate and Ovidrel. Currently using generic Tadalafil 2.5mgs and Resveratrol daily.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:38 pm

Simbarn wrote:[...] I would tread carefully with regard to antidepressants. Are you doing this with your doctors advice/help?

No, I'm not but I know I should. In fact, I'm having second thoughts about mirtazapine.

I was thinking about Impaza and NO, as well. We all know by now that it plays an essential role in erectile function and PDE-5 inhibitors enhance NO-mediated vasodilation in the corpus cavernosum by inhibiting cyclic guanosine monophosphate breakdown.

I wonder if NO also plays a role in brain function, CNS and psychogenic ED:

Several studies have demonstrated that NO, a freely diffusible gaseous compound, has an important role in a variety of neurobiological processes. Numerous functions of this regulatory molecule have been identified in the CNS, in the process of endothelium‐dependent vasodilatation, in neurotransmission, and in host‐defense mechanisms.

https://www.intechopen.com/books/nitric ... nd-infecti
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:48 pm

They can do all the right things—exercise, eat lots of leafy vegetables—but, by using mouthwash regularly, they are effectively killing their body’s ability to make NO.

Fascinating piece of information from Dr. Nathan Bryan. I just read this on another article.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Simbarn

Postby Simbarn » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:53 pm

Flavio wrote:They can do all the right things—exercise, eat lots of leafy vegetables—but, by using mouthwash regularly, they are effectively killing their body’s ability to make NO.

Fascinating piece of information from Dr. Nathan Bryan. I just read this on another article.

Yes, indeed. I also read that in the article. Something that many people use regularly. We are beginning to realise or understand how important the human microbiome is. Protective bacteria on our skin in our mouth and in our gut.

Nitric oxide is important in the entire body and yes, the brain. It is at work in all our blood vessels. There is an increasing body of evidence to suggest that NO plays a role in Alzheimer's disease and other neurological disorders.
I am very interested in Dr Bryan's research.

I am also glad that you are having second thoughts about trying an antidepressant without medical supervision. You should sit down with your doctor and discuss this and the possible implications it may have.
Age 57, ED issues for 15-20 years. Testosterone replacement with Enanthate and Ovidrel. Currently using generic Tadalafil 2.5mgs and Resveratrol daily.

Simbarn

Postby Simbarn » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:15 pm

As we have been talking about the critical component of erectile function; nitric oxide, this early study performed with the animal model, demonstrates the more than possible importance of DHT in relation to the synthesis of nitric oxide in the erectile tissues.

This is evidence of more than 20 years ago of how DHT works as a mediator of testosterone in the penis with regard to nNOS and eNOS. It demonstrates how finasteride interferes with this synthesis in the rat model. We of course do not know how this will affect humans. However, it is very likely that a similar process is occurring. I am sorry Flavio, more negative information with regard to 5 alpha reductase drugs in relation to sexual function, especially erectile performance.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7534702/

Combine the above with diminishing activity of nitric oxide synthesis as we age, the ability of PDE5 inhibitors to work, will be even further compromised. That is they become less effective, higher doses will be needed. NO production is the first step in that pathway. If there is not enough of this, PDE5 inhibitors do not work very well if at all. They work further down the NO pathway by enhancing the action of the amount of NO there may be at any given time.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:41 am

Simbarn wrote:As we have been talking about the critical component of erectile function; nitric oxide, this early study performed with the animal model, demonstrates the more than possible importance of DHT in relation to the synthesis of nitric oxide in the erectile tissues.

[...]

Fascinating and thought-provoking.

2 questions:

a) If mouthwash, antibiotics, etc. can have such a drastic effect on NO, won't they affect sexual performance, as well? It's uncontroversial that several antibiotics can cause or worsen ED, maybe this is the explanation.

b) Antiandrogens decrease DHT but also increase available T levels and according to some, this is supposedly the 'good' hormone. (I have no idea if this is accurate or not, it seems too simplistic to me. IMH the endocrine system is extremely complex and reactions to hormonal changes vary tremendously).

Simbarn

Postby Simbarn » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:15 pm

Flavio wrote:
Simbarn wrote:As we have been talking about the critical component of erectile function; nitric oxide, this early study performed with the animal model, demonstrates the more than possible importance of DHT in relation to the synthesis of nitric oxide in the erectile tissues.

[...]

Fascinating and thought-provoking.

2 questions:

a) If mouthwash, antibiotics, etc. can have such a drastic effect on NO, won't they affect sexual performance, as well? It's uncontroversial that several antibiotics can cause or worsen ED, maybe this is the explanation.

b) Antiandrogens decrease DHT but also increase available T levels and according to some, this is supposedly the 'good' hormone. (I have no idea if this is accurate or not, it seems too simplistic to me. IMH the endocrine system is extremely complex and reactions to hormonal changes vary tremendously).

I think in those articles sexual dysfunction is mentioned as an early symptom of NO deficiency. As mouthwash contributes to NO loss, this would be part of the problem. It would not IMO be the sole contributor.

I am glad you can see that such a description is simplistic. There is no such thing as good and bad hormones in the body. What a silly concept. Who ever dreamt this is up is oblivious to the process of evolution.
The term homeostasis applies here.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:49 pm

UPDATE: Released from Russia on Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 01:46 PM.

The anticipation is killing me!

passerarf

Postby passerarf » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:34 pm

Hey Flavio, any news on this yet? Thanks again!

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:24 pm

passerarf wrote:Hey Flavio, any news on this yet? Thanks again!

No news yet. :(

My Impaza pills were shipped on february and I can't wait to get my hands on them but I'm afraid that Portuguese postal services are extremely slow.

After the disappointing results of the topical creams, let's hope Impaza is a success.

Return to “General Discussion”