Impaza for ED

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Flavio

Re: Impaza for ED

Postby Flavio » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:41 am

Done!

I paid a total of 17.14 euros for a box of Impaza, I'll keep you guys posted on the results.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:45 am

Impaza: instructions for use (English).

impaza_leaflet.pdf
(8.93 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:11 am

UPDATE: I just got an e-mail from the Russian online pharmacy, my Impaza tablets should be shipped today. They also said that they are going to declare this as 'gift' and not a commercial transaction, so that I don't have to pay a small fortune at customs. That is GREAT customer service!

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:06 pm

My expectations are not great but I am definitely excited and intrigued about Impaza.

The science behind this is not very clear and there aren't that many studies done on Impaza. I still don't understand exactly how it works: the leaflet I posted earlier speaks of an increase in NO and testosterone and another study mentions its antidepressant and anxiolytic properties.

On the other hand, this is far from being an experimental drug. It is a popular ED treatment in Russia, you can easily find it on any Russian drugstore and it was developped and widely marketed by a big pharma called Materia Medica.

https://materiamedica.ru/en/catalogue/i ... es/impaza/

Udenafil was a great find, maybe I'll get lucky with Impaza, as well. Fingers crossed!

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:10 pm

More details on Impaza, which seems to act both centrally and locally:

Processes that affect central erection control mechanisms involve the production of NO-ergic neurons of nitric oxide in the hypothalamus, the spinal cord, the brain stem. As a result of exposure to peripheral features of erection, normalization or enhancement of the NO synthase endothelial activity is performed, which is accompanied by adequate production of NO during sexual stimulation, thanks to which the smooth muscles of the cavernous bodies receive relaxation of the NO-dependent type, and, accordingly, an erection occurs. Afferent positive impulses in this case reduce or eliminate the psychogenic component of erectile dysfunction, thus breaking a specific vicious circle.

https://eng.kibrisdoktor.com/3966835-im ... ndications

Could this be the definitive solution to psychogenic ED?

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:36 am

impaza20-800x800.jpg
impaza20-800x800.jpg (170.03 KiB) Viewed 812 times

Simbarn

Postby Simbarn » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:03 pm

Flavio wrote:More details on Impaza, which seems to act both centrally and locally:

Processes that affect central erection control mechanisms involve the production of NO-ergic neurons of nitric oxide in the hypothalamus, the spinal cord, the brain stem. As a result of exposure to peripheral features of erection, normalization or enhancement of the NO synthase endothelial activity is performed, which is accompanied by adequate production of NO during sexual stimulation, thanks to which the smooth muscles of the cavernous bodies receive relaxation of the NO-dependent type, and, accordingly, an erection occurs. Afferent positive impulses in this case reduce or eliminate the psychogenic component of erectile dysfunction, thus breaking a specific vicious circle.

https://eng.kibrisdoktor.com/3966835-im ... ndications

Could this be the definitive solution to psychogenic ED?

Replying to your PM Flavio.

I do not know much about homeopathic medicine. The description of action is quite obscure. I think they are trying to say that it increases the action of neuronal and endothelial nitric oxide production: eNOS and nNOS. But there is no clear explanation of how it does this.
They are also trying to imply that the afferent nerve signals from the penis (signals received from touch and external stimuli) will be enhanced so that negative influences from the mind may be less powerful in inhibiting an erection.

If we actually knew scientifically how to restore nitric oxide production in these mechanisms we would go a long way with helping erectile function in many men and other cardiovascular disease. So the above seems unlikely.
Nitric oxide was only discovered as a signalling molecule in the cardiovascular system in the late 90’s. So as you can understand we still have much to learn.

The placebo effect could be responsible for positive effects that may be seem from remedies such as these. Has Impaza been put through any trials to show effects up and beyond placebo effect?
Age 57, ED issues for 15-20 years. Testosterone replacement with Enanthate and Ovidrel. Currently using generic Tadalafil 2.5mgs and Resveratrol daily.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:10 am

Simbarn wrote:[...] the afferent nerve signals from the penis (signals received from touch and external stimuli) will be enhanced so that negative influences from the mind may be less powerful in inhibiting an erection.
[...]

Thanks for you reply my friend Simbarn, always a fascinating read.

What are these 'afferent nerve signals' exactly'? I'd never heard this expression before, are you referring to the neurotransmitter receptors in the penis?

I found this study that compares sildenafil and Impaza: the former was much superior, of course, but Impaza proved nonetheless to be suprisingly effective.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12949684/

I'm not expecting any miracles here but I would be more than happy if Impaza turned out to be just a 'mood booster' with positive effects on sexual performance.

Simbarn

Postby Simbarn » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:20 pm

Flavio wrote:
Simbarn wrote:[...] the afferent nerve signals from the penis (signals received from touch and external stimuli) will be enhanced so that negative influences from the mind may be less powerful in inhibiting an erection.
[...]

Thanks for you reply my friend Simbarn, always a fascinating read.

What are these 'afferent nerve signals' exactly'? I'd never heard this expression before, are you referring to the neurotransmitter receptors in the penis?

I found this study that compares sildenafil and Impaza: the former was much superior, of course, but Impaza proved nonetheless to be suprisingly effective.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12949684/

I'm not expecting any miracles here but I would be more than happy if Impaza turned out to be just a 'mood booster' with positive effects on sexual performance.

Ok, thanks. It does appear a study has been done which is placebo controlled. I tried to find the full study online but one has to pay for it. Always better to read the full text. That abstract had only 5 lines!
I found this one also, but it has been retracted.
https://www.nature.com/articles/ijir201312

Afferent signals are those that are transmitted back to the central nervous system, such as when you experience heat or cold on your skin. Efferent signals are those coming from the brain so you can voluntarily move your muscles.
There is a lot of info about them if you do a quick search.

One of the reasons I am against male circumcision is that it removes a very dense section of erogenous afferent nerve endings from the penis. I am happy that most boys now, get to keep this important part of the penis and it is not removed as often for just cosmetic reasons.
I was fortunate that my mother was ahead of her time in the early 60’s and did not listen to my father’s instructions to have mine removed, just because his was.

I will be interested to hear what you feel from it, but it may be something you need to take for some time as well.
Age 57, ED issues for 15-20 years. Testosterone replacement with Enanthate and Ovidrel. Currently using generic Tadalafil 2.5mgs and Resveratrol daily.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:19 am

Simbarn wrote:[...]I will be interested to hear what you feel from it, but it may be something you need to take for some time as well.

Thanks Simbarn.

The leaflet I posted earlier says that Impaza may be used as needed: 2 pills taken 1 hour before sex. I can't wait to get my hands on this.

If you have any experience with antidepressants, please share your thoughts on the antidepressants thread. I am going to try mirtazapine soon and, in theory at least, it should improve erections (I found one study that says just that). I'm worried about possible weight gain, though.

Return to “General Discussion”