Udenafil: my experience.

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Flavio

Re: Udenafil: my experience.

Postby Flavio » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:58 pm

kinggg wrote:[...] Hey did you get your script of udenafil and phentolamine from your uro? Or did you get it online? As for seredyn, how did you get that? And where can I get it?

Btw how did you get your hands on udenafil?

Look forward to your reply,.

You can order udenafil from Russia, where it is an approved ED treatment. Make sure, however, you are ordering from a legitimate pharmacy and complying with all the regulations.

Seredyn is just a food supplement and you don't need a prescription. Seredyn is manufactured in the US by BioNeurix and these guys don't ship overseas, so I have to rely on my wonderful American forwarder Yannick Libam from Parcl.com

Like I said earlier, Seredyn is not an ED med, it is just an anxiety treatment. Some of its ingredients may, however, improve erectile function (e.g. L-theanine, niacinamide).
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

kinggg

Postby kinggg » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:56 pm

Flavio wrote:
kinggg wrote:[...] Hey did you get your script of udenafil and phentolamine from your uro? Or did you get it online? As for seredyn, how did you get that? And where can I get it?

Btw how did you get your hands on udenafil?

Look forward to your reply,.

You can order udenafil from Russia, where it is an approved ED treatment. Make sure, however, you are ordering from a legitimate pharmacy and complying with all the regulations.

Hi flavio,

Thank you for this info. Would you tell me which pharmacy you used in russia? I live in USA. How long did it take to get mailed to you in your country?

Also, there are those who ordered it from other pharmacies i think from other countries like Korea, if I'm not mistaken. Do you know which is the fastest way to order the brand-name version (not generic) from whichever country?

Looking forward.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:06 am

kinggg wrote: [...] Also, there are those who ordered it from other pharmacies i think from other countries like Korea, if I'm not mistaken. Do you know which is the fastest way to order the brand-name version (not generic) from whichever country?

Looking forward.

Yes, it's possible.

I don't know any online pharmacies from South Korea and I order my udenafil pills from Russia but South Korea is the country of origin of Zydena.

Udenafil was developped by the Korean pharma company Dong-A Pharmaceuticals, more on this: en.donga.co.kr/Main.da
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Dccarl

Postby Dccarl » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:22 pm

Is that you Udenafil still working for you. And also where's the cheapest place to buy it from.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:27 pm

Dccarl wrote:Is that you Udenafil still working for you. And also where's the cheapest place to buy it from.

Yes, it's definitely working. PM for more details.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:30 pm

We are not allowed to post direct links on these forums and again, I strongly advise anyone who's interested in udenafil (or any other ED treatment) to consult their doctor (urologist) first.

Return to “General Discussion”